Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been hanging out a while, posting here and there but mostly learning. Haven't ridden in a quite a few years. Bought a Ninja back in the mid 90's but my brother road and wrecked it mostly. Thankfully, he was never seriously injured but the bike sure is. Anyway, My wife and I decided we wanted to get back into riding. She riding with me 2up. She's scared to ride herself. So I have done a lot of research over the past year and I'm so glad I didn't miss the V-rod. We wanted a Harley and they are all incredibly beautiful bikes but none really said that's me like the V-rod did. After much searching I finally rode home my Black VRSCA on tuesday. It was a rather stressful 87 mile jaunt on surface streets (because of the breakin) in lunch our traffic but I made it. The first other Harley rider that went by me waved. I thought "Cool". I haven't gotten to many freindly waves since but everyone's pricks out here anyway. I put 230 miles on it this week and it just keeps getting better. I'm starting to get the hang of ridding again. Took the MSF class which I didn't bother to do years ago. Highly recomended for newbys. You learn a lot you might otherwise have to suffer some serious pain or worse to learn. Anyway, just wanted to say an official hellow and thank the site for helping me decide on a V-rod. I couldn't be more happy with my choice.

Britt

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OKIE said:
:welcome: I bet the wifes requested a new rear seat.
You know it's funny. I told her she wouldn't like it and wouldn't be able to stand it for very long. I tried to get a new seat before we left the dealer but she blocked that purchase because she didn't like the looks of the passenger pillions. Now that she's got a few miles back there yea, she's thinking the Sundowner looks pretty nice. LOL

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Welcome, Britt - and to your wife, too! I was just looking at the Mustang seat with the choice of width for the passenger pillion and backrests for both rider and passenger.

btw, your bike is BEAUTIFUL!!!

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
:vrodforu: I put the Sundowner on and a backrest the wife and kids like it allot more. :kaz:

·
just a ghost now
2,719 Posts
Black A model, nice choice, beautifull machine. My favorite, black and chrome. Oh, and welcome.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: :kaz:

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
:welcome: lot's to learn here :broke:

I'm guessing your brother won't be logging to many miles on this one :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts