Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting the Rifle shield back on...This morning it's 49 out and more than likely lower in the coming weeks. In VA we went from 90s to 70s for highs and lows from 60s to 40s. We somehow missed the 80s during the day and 50s in the mornings. Odd weather......

So what project everyone working on? I plan on doing the Hot Toppers and 440 shocks.

Bob

·
Registered
731 Posts
This Winter...new Fatty Z handlebars, new Joker Machine mirrors, lot's of powder coating, fork covers, rubber boots, probably new Metzelers too. Maybe more...got some ideas rolling around.

Phatass

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Winter...new Fatty Z handlebars, new Joker Machine mirrors, lot's of powder coating, fork covers, rubber boots, probably new Metzelers too. Maybe more...got some ideas rolling around.

Phatass
I like Ron's fork covers and the Procomp rubber boots. It really changes the look on the front end. I did this a month or so ago.

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
titanium push rods, re jet my carbs, synthetic blinker fluid, and ceramic exhaust bearings.........

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
yeah, I feel your pain. It rained for 10 minutes last night and another 15 minutes this morning at 0'dark-thirty. Temps have plummeted to the mid 80s with 37% humidity. Thank the stars I have heated grips!

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
Yeah we skipped all that to and went straight to highs in the 50's today. gonna be a long cold winter i think.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hmmm, I think the first thing I will do this winter is get my bike back...The shop has had it for over a month now...waiting on ABS parts...really? :mad:I might get it back just in time for the first snow!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm going to pull the wheels off and get the new set of Avons sitting in the garage mounted. This should be fun, going from stock Dunlops to Avons!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts