Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
DarkTari
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Project: Bluey
All my life as far back as I can remember, I've always been a modder. From building my own bikes, go carts, skateboards, scooters, Big Wheels, & HO Cars as a kid.... To modding my cars & trucks, to 1/64 scale RC's. All my present vehicles are DONE !!! Picked up the Rod back in May 2011, added a V&H Double Barrel and a few other lil goodies. Since that time plans were in the works, info being sought out, parts were being purchased & stored. Bike has been put up since late Nov for the winter, now it's time to break it down for the modding. Will keep ya posted......

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
cool bike!

·
DarkTari
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep it blue.
Blue she'll stay 4 sure !!!!
Just got my Kerosine heater & mechanics seat for the garage. Temps in the 20's this week. Time to start breakin 'er down .......:chainsaw:

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
Blue she'll stay 4 sure !!!!
Just got my Kerosine heater & mechanics seat for the garage. Temps in the 20's this week. Time to start breakin 'er down .......:chainsaw:
How far are you from Hagerstown, MD ?

·
Registered
449 Posts
That is looking really sharp! Are you using the same paint as the bike or just getting close?

·
DarkTari
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is looking really sharp! Are you using the same paint as the bike or just getting close?
What kind of pain are you using? Looking cool! Can't wait to see what else you got going on.
Factory Matched Chopper Blue Pearl from a rattle can.
Got a lot goin on for this resurrection. Stay Tuned :D

Installed the Chrome handles...

AND... my fender got in yesterday! :dance: Thanx Aaron...

1 - 20 of 158 Posts