Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, you heard it here, first.... Tikki Oil, when added to your gas will net you a 14 HorsePower Gain over your current set-up!!!

The cat is outta the bag on my secret for staying a half bike length AHEAD of the pack lately instead of the 2 bike lengths behind where my phat a$$ is normally ... and I'll tell you right now, I didn't lose any weight, shit I haven't skipped a meal in years!! LOL

anywho..... some of the Detroit Registry gang were over to the 'Eastside' last week for a Tiger Game.... we started out from my house and when we went back after the game to save the beer from an impending skunking, I lit some torches on the back patio, and then got caught adding Tikki Oil to the V-rod.....

Roxxley-Rockets was at first set-back by the seemingly foolish additive, but then he quickly put 2-n-2 together and realized I was pulling away better than everyone else recently...

he asked if this was my secret and I folded: it is!

Tikki Oil (straight tikki, not the anti-mosquito type) will add almost 15 HP to your current set-up and it will feel like 30HP is gained when you ride it the first time!!

I have some before and after dyno slips which show a bit over 10 HP gainded

Through trial and error and a rough night out with a missing rear coil (totally unrelated?)... I recommend a heavy 50:1 mix ratio, yup! just like a 2 stroker

Detroit Crew: Feel free to chime in on my 0-60 improvements...

Enjoy the cheap ponies.... feel free to post your results....

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
What are you smoking Johnny?

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I forgot the disclaimer: I do not sell Tiiki Oil, don't know anyone who does and my family doesn't make money from tikki oil sales in any way, shape or form....etc...

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
tahitian tikki oil or Fijian tikki oil? a bro of mine brought some Bora Bora tikki oil back after i had forgetten mine...not only did it increase horsepower, but it accurately predicted all powerball numbers, made all weak pick up lines work on younger women, and increased my DX's resale value by 900%. Its the real deal alright.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Must be some good smoke!

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Johnny HotFoot said:
Sorry, I forgot the disclaimer: I do not sell Tiiki Oil, don't know anyone who does and my family doesn't make money from tikki oil sales in any way, shape or form....etc...
Tikki oil?? Uhh, OK. I'll take your word on that. Bet it smells good though.:D I wonder if it lubes the top end of the motor too??:angeldev:

·
Resident Tugboat Cpt
4,443 Posts
Dam, I've heard it all now.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Tiki oil the new hassish oil

Where's the dyno runs ?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I use a cup of lemon berry slush from the sonic, bike runs the same but the exhaust smells so fruity. :rofl:

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Tikki oil?? Uhh, OK. I'll take your word on that. Bet it smells good though.:D I wonder if it lubes the top end of the motor too??:angeldev:

I bet Hotfoot hasn't hit a bug since the swap!!! :D

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Max said:
I use a cup of lemon berry slush from the sonic, bike runs the same but the exhaust smells so fruity. :rofl:

*NOTE TO SELF*

Sonic Lemon Berry Slush is secret for running V-Rod with Turbo at optimal temps...and for pleasant fruity fresh exhaust! :D

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
DungeonWorks said:
*NOTE TO SELF*

Sonic Lemon Berry Slush is secret for running V-Rod with Turbo at optimal temps...and for pleasant fruity fresh exhaust! :D
Don't pour the lemon berry slush in too fast or it will give the bike brain freeze also. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts