Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Just wondering who is using the thundermax wavetune with the 2 bar map sensor and TTS supercharger kit

I have V&H 2 into 1 comp pipes
upgraded fuel pump
upgraded injectors.

How does it perform? I got this tuner as its what the person installing recommended. Still waiting to get bike back.

Any hints or tips

·
Registered
378 Posts
I run one on my Boosted V-Rod with bigger injectors and 2 bar in the stock map sensor location. My bikes runs flawless with the wave tune. I did have some glitches with the earlier pre wavetune unit which seems to me to have been addressed and support is much better now then back then.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I run one on my Boosted V-Rod with bigger injectors and 2 bar in the stock map sensor location. My bikes runs flawless with the wave tune. I did have some glitches with the earlier pre wavetune unit which seems to me to have been addressed and support is much better now that back then.
Cheers mine is at the shop today and pretty sure they got sent a base map for the SC injectors fuel pump ect and going on the dyno. Should iron out any AFR issues at higher rpm.

Doesnt seem to have a restrictor but i have a feeling the previous owner played with the pulleys to control PSI.

Should i ride it tame for a few rides or should i be good to give it to it straight away?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts