Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my set on order, but I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to put them on your ride???

Thanks,
BART

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
You will be the first.You are gonna be the guine pig.They look like they are a slip-on system.Wonder how they compare to the supertrapp.
Good luck

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
If they work like they did on my Sportster you're in for a serious treat. On that application they are a 2into1 system.

I wonder how the TT's compare with the ST. Bet you knew that one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics are gonna be up the second i get them on.....Rich Products told me another 1-2 weeks now.

oh well, guess i cant ride right now anyway.

BART

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Bart,

Where did you order them from? I can't find them anywhere! Can't even find pics or info on them, do you have any sites?

Later,
Gary :ride:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got the damn header....works like a champ. No pics yet but I think i burnt up my clutch this afternoon. Started slipping till who laid the rail! Damnit

·
FASTESTSTKBLTDRV
1,267 Posts
Bart said:
Finally got the damn header....works like a champ. No pics yet but I think i burnt up my clutch this afternoon. Started slipping till who laid the rail! Damnit
BART HOW DOES IT SOUND, RICH PRODUCTS SAID MINE
SHIPPED LAST WEEK.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it sounds great rick, i can send you a video, but the vid wont post here.
I love it, makes it sound amazing.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Me too PLEASE!!! How about some pics as well? Man, this is like the "mystery exhaust" or something. I only saw one little snippet in American Iron or something. How much is this pipe going for?

Thanks

Gary

[email protected]

PS

I called the number and of course got the recorded "We can't tell you anything, and if we did, we'd have to kill you" bit. It says to just search the web for the word "Thunderheader", which I have millions of times only to pull up the exhaust for all the traditional twins. :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pictures!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Okay, where do you get them and how much? Does ANYONE sell them online or have prices online??? Did you get those localy?

By the way, that is one SWEEEEEEEET lookin' Rod!!!

Gary

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks dungeon, you can get the pipes at your local H-D dealership. The run about $500 plus heat shields. I do need to get the bastich wet sanded, buffed and then the 2004 "A" emblems put on...but I am lazy and havent done it yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whoops, another durnken stuper

1 - 18 of 18 Posts