Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has a chance to check the measurement of their OEM throttle cables for me that would be great... I need the measurement of the complete outer cable not including the elbow.....

Thanks - Sharkey

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ayuh.... I always forget I have that book... Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
If I was at the part time gig, I would have looked it up for you..... if you still can't find it or it does not have what you need let me know.

·
Banned
3,309 Posts
I can get you the number tomorrow, provided I don't have to take the bike apart to measure it. If I have to take stuff apart it's going to take longer.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks... no worries I am all set.... great forum...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL old age and senility sett'en in there bro? :hidesbeh:
lol.... no - I am not a dealer for Drag.... Never have been....took a little while but I can now deal direct with any company that is "drag only".... so I just have one of those books way down on the bottom shelf.....and they have 2 different (conflicting) OEM measurements for the D models listed anyway..... happy trails....

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
lol.... no - I am not a dealer for Drag.... Never have been....took a little while but I can now deal direct with any company that is "drag only".... so I just have one of those books way down on the bottom shelf.....and they have 2 different (conflicting) OEM measurements for the D models listed anyway..... happy trails....
Why not get a dealership for Barnett? You'd have no problem getting one... The only down to them is they don't drop ship to cutomers, they only ship to dealers then you have to ship to the customer...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am a barnett dealer... actually I am a dealer for over 125 companies..... way too many hahaha... there are some companies that ONLY sell out of Drag and after so many years in business and talking direct to the companies they finally agreed to sell to me direct... I have ZERO use for Drag and have never been a dealer for them....I am pretty sure I can get anything Drag sells direct from the distributor instead...... except Kury-Akyn... I do not sell their products...

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Right on but now I have to quit because I've been warned about hijacking threads... So, I have to stop saying stuff unless it is within the context of the OP's thread...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts