Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Emerald Isle, NC bike rally today with my little brother. We both rode up there, parked and then walked around for awhile. When we returned I found this on my bike...

Little brother I think was a little butt hurt there wasn't one on his Dyna Wide Glide, and made sure to point that out to him. :)

Attachments

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
:D That is funny!

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
I would have to break somebodys arm that stuck bullsheeet on my scoot, seat or no! WTF?

It would seem the stickers are made up ahead of time and they scowl the beach for non Harley air-cooled's.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would have to break somebodys arm that stuck bullsheeet on my scoot, seat or no! WTF?

It would seem the stickers are made up ahead of time and they scowl the beach for non Harley air-cooled's.
It wasn't found exactly like that, they neatly slid it between my seat and the passenger. I put it like that to make a better picture. No foul as far as i'm concerned.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I believe Max gave some out at the 1st forum rally if I remember correctly
I have some left over from years gone by.
I still chase people down on V-Rods just to meet them and tell them about this forum.Almost everyone I meet is already a member.
I saw a guy on a 2011 DX the other night pumping gas.He came from Carolina to Fla to buy the DX because no one in his area had the color he wanted.Between him and his son he said they have 3 V-Rods now and has been a member of 1130 for years.
He said he owned a Mustang too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
V-Rod 1130cc.com business cards

Deleted. Need to make changes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts