Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I had to do a warranty exchange on two of my hyperstrips from the Custom Dynamics group buy. Once again they were very nice and had no problems doing the exchange. Myself and the rep got to talking about the group buy and she mentioned that there were a few people from this site that were very mean/rude to some of the reps there and they almost didn't do the 2nd one because of that. So whoever you are, please understand that these companies are not used to getting such an influx of business in one day AND they gave us a tremendous discount. If things don't go 100% smoothly don't go crazy because you might ruin it for us all. If you can't control your temper don't participate! I'm not pointing fingers because she didn't give any names...and I didn't ask, but if we want further support and groups buys we should show some patience. Thanks!

Lou

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Amen!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
agreed 100%!!!!

904 Posts
There ought to be a "sticky" thread to this effect in the group buy section -- advising that if you participate in a group buy, please conduct yourself accordingly. One bad apple can sour the deal for all of us!

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah and we should inform the participating companie's to let us know the person so they have potential to be banned or something...we are all adults and IMHO are the coolest Harley owners overall so we should keep our reputation clean.

A hyperstrip is a type of LED light for the bike. www.customdynamics.com to find out more

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
baldharleydude said:
There ought to be a "sticky" thread to this effect in the group buy section -- advising that if you participate in a group buy, please conduct yourself accordingly. One bad apple can sour the deal for all of us!

:them: :them: :them: :chair:

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
That's very disappointing to hear. Whoever they were should be ashamed...I have no respect for people like that. Hopefully Lou you restored some of their faith. I talked to them during the first group buy and they were more than great.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Some people just don't know how to conduct themselves. Just because they own a Vrod doesn't make them any better. I agree that we should all be polite to everyone, but especially when a company goes out of their way to do a group buy for us.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
I just dealt with a warranty issue with Dave over there, he was extremely nice and looked up my past kind of old order and sent me out replacement lights.

I have spent easily a small fortune over there, I just like the service overall.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
how could you be rude to them ,they had to be the best ppl to deal with ever ,,so polite fast to get back to you and extemly quick at getting out the items once paid for,,whoever the person or persons are think about what it might cost you in your pocket if ppl like this dont want to deal with us on a group buy ever again,,,,stupid stupid stupid

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was in on the group buy and mine were backordered because of the big influx of orders. They contacted me immediately to let me know and also offered me some replacement options if I didn't want to wait. They gave me the whole story upfront and called when things didn't go as planned. How could anyone have gotten rude with them is beyond me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts