Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all,

Achilles here. I have recently bought a 'new for me' 2003 VRSCA' anniversary edition, and am having a ball with it. I live in a place called Cairns, top end of Australia and we have some wonderful roads to ride.

I also have an unrestricted 99 Hayabusa, but am enjoying the Rod much more at this stage. It's kind of strange, you can actually have fun on a bike below 200 (kmh that is).

The bike seems in great condition, and the previous owner has spent some serions $$ adding accessories, which is great, it means I don't have to. :broke:

Anyhow, I am enjoying the forum.

Later
A

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Ricky Love MooreHead
1,440 Posts
:welcome: :vrod: :welcome:

·
Registered
922 Posts
:vrodforu: :)

·
Banned
405 Posts
You have to get a video ride or some pictures of the rides you go on for us. Australia and New Zealand are amazing places.

Oh yeah!

:worthless

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Welcome to the best place on the web!
Lots of great people and more truly knowledgable and helpful folks than anywhere else.
:welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome ..... I went from an RC-51 Honda to the Vrod . I found out the roads I have ridden for years have trees and scenery ..... Not as fast but actually more fun . Enjoy ....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome

Hey OZ-

I spent a month in Aus. while I was in College. I spent a week in Cairnes! Great place the people are so friendly ...they are the best. The women down under are unbelivable! Anyway I just bought a 2003 V-Rod as well. It's a great bike fast as well. I also have a 2006 Road King that I take on long hauls. Have a victoria bitter for me!

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
welcome to the forum, ozzie and lawman

1 - 20 of 28 Posts