Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
QuickRick
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I’ve not been here for a while so forgive my question.
The other day I saw a link for those front shock absorber vertical Porsche HD badges . Those were a black stick on affair if I’m right. Are these still available and if so which vendor?

Thanks in advance,
QuickRick

·
Registered
19 Posts
I too looking for them it seems the vendor left the forum so there is no contact to him elsewhere but I saw a similar one on Facebook by a custom shop in Australia

·
Departed the Fix.
5,162 Posts
I too looking for them it seems the vendor left the forum so there is no contact to him elsewhere but I saw a similar one on Facebook by a custom shop in Australia
He wasn't a vendor-- just a member who made a lot of tasty parts (fork badges, front & rear bolt covers, and the infamous backrest in addition to a fair few others).

He left the forum years ago under less than auspicious circumstances (basically, he got in a fight with the Mod's over selling his backrest without being a vendor and he was banned). Last I heard, he was done with V-Rod's and had moved on to other makes of bikes.

So, no more parts from him. But that's the story.

Occasionally, it helps to have been around a while to remember where the skeletons are buried.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts