1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
I don't believe I have ever seen someone post pics of their exhaust and seen actual RUST on the tailpipe....

·
** Place ad here **
1,460 Posts
lol... this "thing" gets "discovered" by a member at least 3 - 4 times a year... There are dozens of threads about this contraption. The seller lists this bike over and over hoping to find the "one" buyer willing to part good $$$ for that piece of "art"...

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
They DID sell it recently. It used to be at Hal's HD here in Milwaukee and now it's in IN.
At least I HOPE that it's the same one and someone didn't defile 2 unsuspecting V-Rods.

I think if they just painted up a more modest design on a normal set of tins they could sell it. The cartoonish fiberglass crap is what makes it look ridiculous IMHO.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
don't think i ever seen such a beast, but hey what do i know. i'm sure somewhere somebody likes it.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
I think it's hilarious and cool... definitely for parades and such.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
If anyone was planning an Evel Knievel tribute jump over the snake river I've got a great idea...lol.

·
Sparky
205 Posts
Specifications
Ground Clearance (mm): 130
Wheelbase (in): 67.3
Dry Weight (kg): 285
Dry Weight (lbs): 6283

Those wings must be molded out of lead!

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I bet if that tail had a real rocket for an afterburner style boost a few of you would change your tune

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
What a waste especially because its a 2003

1 - 20 of 33 Posts