Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a 'Is ANYONE Hoggin The Bridge' thread!!

Jim, Big Dave, Christine, Mac, Jolly et al down Sarf West come on last chance before the crap weather sets in.....

Ride leaves Severn Bridge Services at 11am this Sunday 21st.

I am suggesting anyone up for it meets between 10 -10.30am at the services for a pre ride cuppa then over to Chepstow for a wander about and bite of lunch etc.

C'Mon its all for Charity!

Call or PM me if you are in 07808 092169

Skin

·
Registered
286 Posts
Would love to but Fractured my shoulder last weekend on a mountain road in Wales! Too much/too quick rear brake and cow poo don't mix!!!!:ithappen:

·
Battery Guy
582 Posts
Hatters Chapter

I will be there with a large crew from Manchester, meeting Knutsford S/Bound on Saturday morning for 11am journey down to Taunton. I've been told by a mate of mine who's sister in law lives in Chepstow that this is a massive event and a sight to see. Weather should be ok from the forecast I've seen so far but ya never know. Anyway it's for charadeeeeee so what the f**k, let's do it.
:moped:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dave, there is a big ride out starting from Junc 25 M5 early on the Sunday morning so I guess you will tag along with that?

Keep you eye out for me during the day - I will be the V Rod all on its own:hidesbeh:

·
Battery Guy
582 Posts
Is that your bike in the Avatar picture? I'll keep a lookout for you, I'm on a black VRSCA with turn out cans and chrome topped panniers and chromed solid wheels. You'll know me if you see me, I'm 6' 7"

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sorry guys, I have some family troubles, have to drive to London after work on Sat. evening.
I'm in the shop 'till 5pm if anyone's in the area on Sat.
Those that are going...enjoy!

Apologies for no posts recently, went to Portugal for the MotoGP then had IT issues.....

·
Battery Guy
582 Posts
Apologies for no posts recently, went to Portugal for the MotoGP then had IT issues.....

I Tissues? Never heard of that brand before. I use Kleenex Mansize to deal with my body fluid discharges, they're the only ones up to the job....Ooh err missus!
Are I Tissues lubricated with soothing hand balm or infused with a cool menthol fragrance? I think we should be told. :angeldev:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Dave no its not mine but I do keep dreaming. Mine is a 03 Anniversary Anodised.

I will look up for you:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
BigDave789 said:

I Tissues? Never heard of that brand before. I use Kleenex Mansize to deal with my body fluid discharges, they're the only ones up to the job....Ooh err missus!
Are I Tissues lubricated with soothing hand balm or infused with a cool menthol fragrance? I think we should be told. :angeldev:
Oh you are a wag :)

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Skinbo said:
Hi Dave no its not mine but I do keep dreaming. Mine is a 03 Anniversary Anodised.

I will look up for you:)
He'll prolly be the one putting his feet down to stop :p

Have you sorted your front brake yet?

BTW, Balmed tissues for the win.
They are great for any rawness.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Sean,

yep DOT5 bled and replaced as instructed now not so much victoria sponge more victoria beckham - firm to the hand:)...........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts