Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have an 05 B model and have really enjoyed it. I am going to get a new bike soon. I have decided to either get a muscle or go a different route all together and get a street bob. Anyways, I guess I'm just asking for opinions about the muscle, or going from the B to a muscle. I havent ridden a muscle but I love the look. I can get a leftover 10 model F or a new street bob for about the same price. Ya'll help me decide. Oh yea, I'm a big ole boy to if that plays into your thoughts. I weigh around 285lbs. and have ridden my B everywhere. Thanks

razorback

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,170 Posts
I'd try to test ride both before buying. Once I didn't test ride a bike I bought. That was dumb on my part.

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
I went from an 04B to an 09F and I can say the only two things I don't like about the muscle is the seat, and the handlebars are just a smidge forward but I do ride longer distances on it. I had the reduced reach bars on my 04B and loved the ride a lot!!

Jim

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
I had a DX for 3 years, now i got the muscle no test ride at all
the MUSCLE IS AMAZING 1000X better riding handling and power and smoothness:notworth::notworth::notworth:
Hey dude get it here used on the forum you can have one like new for about 12 to 13k

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I went from an 04B to an 09F and I can say the only two things I don't like about the muscle is the seat, and the handlebars are just a smidge forward but I do ride longer distances on it. I had the reduced reach bars on my 04B and loved the ride a lot!!

Jim
The forward reach on the handlebars was what changed my mind on the Muscle...for now. I've had a few back problems and that lean forward was enough to make me think twice. Went with a new AW cause it felt better sitting a little more upright.

Other than that...I'd take an F in a heartbeat...damn nice bike.

·
Registered
257 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts