Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am guessing you are going to quit riding because there is no better Harley out there.

An upgrade for touring purposes might be a 1600GT or LT BMW...I can't think of any other motto that would replace the VRod for a long haul cruiser....unless you are switching to crouch-rocketeering

I guess I am curious as heck as to why you want to sell it...on the other hand, that's none of my business.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going full Road Glide with a 23" wheel, fully stretched bags, etc....Its also a little better setup for 2 up riding in my opinion.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would like to set up my bike like yours. But I am gonna wait till cyclevision develops a RG fairing bracket for DXs. You got a great looking set up. Have you had any problems with the fairing rattling or coming loose on you?

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have used the cyclevision kit on my 11 dx and Sharkey has used them on other year dx's.

I would like to set up my bike like yours. But I am gonna wait till cyclevision develops a RG fairing bracket for DXs. You got a great looking set up. Have you had any problems with the fairing rattling or coming loose on you?

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
I live in Dallas and have no clue how it's possible I have never seen this bike. I am interested to know what you want to get out of it...how many miles?

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Buy it, Melissa! You will love it! Nice bike. GLWTS! Joe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Dallas and have no clue how it's possible I have never seen this bike. I am interested to know what you want to get out of it...how many miles?
I'd take $12K in cash today. That's what a local HD dealer offered. I found what I'm looking for.

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
I'd love to check it out in person when I get back from MWT..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts