Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a sin to trike a vrod but a progressively worsening back condition and approaching the top of that hill we all worry about being over, I may need the extra wheel to continue riding on into the sunset. So I'm considering the trike made by AMERICAN TRIKE but I can't find anyone who knows about this company. I tried the TRIKE forums but no one there heard about them. If anyone can tell me what they heard on the road about AMERICAN TRIKE I will very much like to hear from you. THANKS for your reply.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Frank Bad-vr just put on a trike kit for a customer. Not sure whos he used

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
PM badattitude - he is doing one now. Not sure the make. Gary - wild1 has a bad ass trike, too.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
I bought the kit from Frank used.It's from moto trike same one Gary-wild1 used.
When I seen Gary's it pretty much made up my mind. Haven't had time to install it yet
I'm working on a reversing system,and trying to come up with a real cool paint look.
I was going to CF the body kit,but thought it might be a to little much CF,and detrack
from the rest of the bike.Also bought the Frankenstein 8 deg.triple tree from Frank who
is a dealer for the Frankenstein trike manufacture,geat guy to deal with.

·
Sparky
205 Posts
I was at Chipps HD in Osceola, Ia yesterday and they had a Vrod Trike. Looked to have used the same kit mentioned above. I had a bud take pics. I'll post them when I get them. They do the install there. He said it would be somewhere around $8-9K.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts