Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Old Guys Rule
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this might be the one. 04 B Model with black skins, Supertrapps with K&N and Power Commander, Windshield, braided hoses, a bit of chrome in the right places. Used with 400mi. So almost new. 17,900.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Manhorse said "black skins, Supertrapps with K&N and Power Commander, Windshield, braided hoses, a bit of chrome in the right places."

With all that for that price is VERY good! THat's about $2500 approx for just the goodies!!!

Congrats!
Gary

·
Banned
924 Posts
Manhorse said:
OK this might be the one. 04 B Model with black skins, Supertrapps with K&N and Power Commander, Windshield, braided hoses, a bit of chrome in the right places. Used with 400mi. So almost new. 17,900.
Buy it now so you can ride with us Saturday. :slap:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Manhorse,
If you don't buy it I would Like it for a daily Driver!Please Give me the Info if You Don't Pull the Trigger! :kaz:

·
Old Guys Rule
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL Val I know I dropped the bomb in a cruel way. I didnt get it yet but am taking the girlfriend over Wed nite to test ride it. The original plan was to get the B for me and give her my bike but NOOOOOOO. Now she is thinking that she wants the B model. Doh Why do women change their minds so much. But I love her none the less. LOL

I will let you know Kaz for sure.

·
speeding safely
499 Posts
I just don't understand

Manhorse said:
I just don't understand why someone would put all that time and money into customizing a new V-rod, then sell it before they really enjoyed riding it.

Damn. only 400 miles. It's a shame.

Guess some kinda' life changing event must have happened to them?

·
Banned
924 Posts
Harleyvrodguy said:
Greg, where ya riding?
All over the place... Mostly east, the coast is still a little cold. You should put a ride together...

LENELSA said:
Dude, she's your girlfriend not your wife.... get it for yourself !!!!!
LENELSA, He already has a super sharp 03 V-ROD with almost every mod Harley makes (and more). Would be a lateral move at best. I think it comes down to the color.
Besides, I've met his girlfriend. She's worth it! :biker:

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
glz said:
All over the place... Mostly east, the coast is still a little cold. You should put a ride together...

LENELSA, He already has a super sharp 03 V-ROD with almost every mod Harley makes (and more). Would be a lateral move at best. I think it comes down to the color.
Besides, I've met his girlfriend. She's worth it! :biker:
:ride: Where are you leaving from, and what time?

·
Old Guys Rule
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I am the daddy of a Black 04. Pick it up on Friday. My girlfriend is ecstatic about losin the butt burnin Sporty but will miss her first bike. So we are a TwoRod family now. :mrgr: LENELSA, my girlfriend and future wife are very close and share everything. There is nothing like your other half sharing in what you love to do like riding especially when she is riding her very own. We love riding together with the Rod and Sporty and will love it even more now riding two V-Rods.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Manhorse said:
But of course...... :ride:
So I take it's Not for sale anymore! ;)

·
Old Guys Rule
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Super Kaz said:
So I take it's Not for sale anymore! ;)
OHHH I would probably let it go for about ummmm 30K??? LOL. NO I just couldnt resist. It was too good of a deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts