Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not do anything, I cant even make a coffee with out getting shouted out and ejected by Richelle or anyone.

heaven forbid when I actually started to cook even the lady who comes in to tidy up and shop had a fit.

Yesterday was wearing a Thai officers cap from and walking Djanggo the Land Shark and got waved past the security cordon and right into the dignitary area. With all the cops saying K9 officer.

And the Sgt. of the CQPD had a empty holster.

Welcome to the Philippines.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Mate u better get back here to aussie real fast, you sound like u are losing your domestic skills,and most likely your accent...lol

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
Just remember you need to give em clear, concise, guidance.. never give em 2 questions in one sentence and make them repeat everything that you ask them to do... after they repeat it ask them if they understand what they said (odds are they won't)...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mate I found they say yes and then go off cause it is ti shameful to admit they do ot understand. I said to the head of enginerring to clean up behined the weekend house he said yes, but did not so I was talking to the Chief at the range and he explained it. After some I dont want to clean the mangroves and beach. the cheif got to him ti do it. Now he is pissed cause all the owners along the strech are demanding the municipal office to come clean too.

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Ahhh, lumpia and pancit for lunch every day. And maybe some of those purple, polka-dotted crabs for dinner,along with a bit of monkey-on-a-stick. It could be worse.

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
you know i totally understand that one. too embarassed at their ineptitudes (which are many). at least you were successful with the Chief into embarassing the ass into doing something. typical, pissed cuz he has to do the job that he is paid to do! i am glad that things are going somewhat better. it's a fine line between embarassment and shame with these people. i am going up to Subic tomorrow to help a friend move into his retirement home, do you need anything from up there?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A new leg! I sms you I broke it and being a high tech limb no one here could fix it so sent the damn thing over night <3 days so far> to Oz, they are sending crutches but DVA had a fit 50 for the crutches and 350 for airfreight to here, and more for the leg once it is repaired in a few days.

If you ride back south stop over here you can get a home ferry from Bantayn.

I looked at a home lovely home on the beach up north main home servants house then two story guest house and yard workers cottage. asking 25 when they saw blue eyes it was 72 million sir. Makes the house at Alcoy look a real bargin they want 8 I said 5 were closing at 6.5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts