Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

8581 - 8600 of 8616 Posts

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
(^Can't see that last image for some reason Tone..)

As for those Ducati girls upthread..

Buy a Diavel (or a 749 even), it'll put hair on your chest.. :)
Hmmm..................picture a Screamin Eagle tuner with a hurricane pic on the case.Sometimes its copyright breach sometimes its sun spot activity.:lamer:

Wow!!!! blondie must have taken up python wrangling,can't all be clutch.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Much and all as I'd entrust her with my python, the story alas is much more prosaic. The creator of the image has a passion for photoshopping in muscles where muscles didn't use to be..

Admittedly, he's better at it than some..

:)

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
broads that muscle up to that extent show it in their faces, jaws get squared up n shit. it was a clear photoshop, albeit, nicely done.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hmmm..................picture a Screamin Eagle tuner with a hurricane pic on the case.Sometimes its copyright breach sometimes its sun spot activity.:lamer:

Wow!!!! blondie must have taken up python wrangling,can't all be clutch.
Nah check for adams apple on blonde.....

·
Registered
737 Posts
D'yknow Knut - I've absolutely no idea. Throw enough money at the hair, tan and teeth, put them in front of a decent photographer/photoshopper, and they all start to look the same to me.

(Dear blessus that makes me sound old. Very old.. :) )

·
Banned
5,281 Posts

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
RIP Hef

Single handedly responsible for more blisters worldwide than any other man.:notworth:

·
Tie One On
1,644 Posts
Not sure really - never know what exactly is/isnt steampunk. Seems like a good excuse to post a picture of this though

Not sure really - never know what exactly is/isnt steampunk. Seems like a good excuse to post a picture of this though

I really like this design. very cool

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well just move back and sit normally on the saddle then - not the tank :)

(Mind you - by the looks of that saddle, 10 miles even might be a bit of a stretch)
I didn't notice that little plywood seat way back there. It seems like a long reach to where the handle bars should be. I also can't figure out where you put your feet, where the battery is hidden, or what the heck holds the engine in the frame.

It reminds me a bit of the unicycle with a 327 engine I once saw. Cool to look at, not such a great idea when you ride it.

·
Banned
5,281 Posts

·
Banned
5,281 Posts

Skateboard glut, used market collapses in Tassie.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,281 Posts

Last spotted heading for international waters(Bermuda triangle???).

Attachments

8581 - 8600 of 8616 Posts