Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my wifes Pilates machine, she bought it so she could save money on going to the classes four times a week but doesn't get downstairs and to do it. She is going back to the classes. Very nice machine I told her if we are going to buy one, buy a nice one, so we did. This one is hardly used comes with all attachments listed listed in link, DVDs, workout chart. We paid $699. I would like to sell somewhat local because of shipping would be a pain.

I would like to get $550 for it, (going on Craigslist for $600) it is brand new! 2 out of the 4 cords have never been used.

Resistance: Elastic Cords
Size: 88.75 x 23.50 x 37.00 in.
Storage: Stationary
The Stamina AeroPilates© Pro XP 555 Reformer has taken the traditional, affordable Pilates frame and turned it into a complete workout machine. Achieve that long, lean Pilates body with 50 exercises of traditional resistance on an elevated frame, and add the patented AeroPilates Free-Form Rebounder for a trampoline-like, easy-on-the-joints cardio routine.

pilates reformer

The whole family likes to workout, yes that is Carlos on the treadmill in the background, normally walks with me in the beginning of my routine, but while we were taking pictures I just turned it on for him.

Attachments

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Why not teach the dog to use it? He must get bored only using the treadmill. :)

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he has no thumbs, can't hold the grips.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Bike is for sale!