Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Looks very cool! Almost makes me wish I were 12 again!

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Check ebay.... you can still get that Orange Krate!!!!!
does this mean we are getting old?????

·
Banned
12,582 Posts

·
just a ghost now
2,719 Posts
You wanna "but one" Kaz? Click on the Schwinn link, and follow "where to but one".

·
4,638 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Dana,
thats the $hit!I'm buying one this WEEK! :notworth: Where's the Best"cheapest"place to but one? :kaz:
Wal-Mart..... $177.00

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KAZ,
The one I saw was at WalMart: $178 They even had it displayed on it's own palate at the end of the bicycle isle. It was the red one with flames. The black one with flames may even be more cool...

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
OKIE said:
This was my bike when I was 11. When I saw it in the store I mowed yards at 2$ a pop and bought it. Still the coolest bike ever in my book.
Do you still own that Bike in the Pic?I had one of those to and my Buddy had the Swing Bike!Do you remember that?Those were some of the Best Days of my Life! :plause:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Okie,
This was His Bike!It was So Cool!We would Trade back and forth. :kaz:

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
OKIE said:
It's a cool bike but I bet you could smoke him on your Aero Bee Avenger.
YEP! ;)

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Kaz, Toys R Us had one too. Looks really cool, but its almost impossible for a grownup to ride. I'm not tall, but my knees end up by my ears. (no, not like that RickyG) ;)

·
4,638 Posts
Greg687 said:
Kaz, Toys R Us had one too. Looks really cool, but its almost impossible for a grownup to ride. I'm not tall, but my knees end up by my ears. (no, not like that RickyG) ;)
Good Cover :thumb: ...I thought I had a chance to STRIKE...... :sinister: :sinister:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Ricky, I have spent too much time in a firehouse to leave a door open that wide ;)

Funny thing was, you were the first to come to mind when I typed that

·
Registered
765 Posts
I've gotta get me one of THESE...

April 2004 -- MADISON, WI – In response to overwhelming public demand, Schwinn Bicycles announced this month that they will re-issue the classic Schwinn Sting-Ray in very limited quantities this June 2004. The classic, banana seat models will be available in select independent bicycle shops and will be priced at approximately $249. “The public outcry to bring back the classic version of the Sting-Ray was overwhelming. I was literally getting requests every day,” said Byron Smith, Schwinn’s Chief Operating Officer & President. “While the new, chopper-style Schwinn Sting-Rays are flying off shelves, there are still some adults who would like a replica of the original banana-seat Sting-Ray. These bikes are for them.” Two models of the classic Schwinn Sting-Ray will be offered in extremely limited runs: the Coppertone Sting-Ray and the Grey Ghost. The Coppertone is a replica of the earliest Sting-Ray model, complete with ape-hanger handle bars and coaster brakes. The Grey Ghost is based off the 1971 Krate Series model of the same name that featured Silver Mist paint. Because it only sold for one year, the Grey Ghost is considered the rarest model of the Sting-Ray Krate series. Both the replica Coppertone and Grey Ghost model will be sold at independent Schwinn dealers (http://www.schwinnbike.com/care/dealer.php) across the country starting late June 2004.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts