Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please feel free to post how amazing I am and how much all of you admire and love me ... I will pretend to be embarrassed by all the adulation I receive and continue to be humble as your great champion

Also, instead of sending me gifts to commemorate this incredible feat, please send cash only as you couldn’t possibly know what to get someone as unbelievably amazing as me

Thank you for all your well wishes and I promise that next year I will do my best to allow the rest of your to feel like you actually have a chance at winning (even though you already know that it is hopeless to even try)

God save Sinic!

:angeldev:

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Yeah, blah blah blah.:banghead:

Actually... Congrats Sinic. Job well done.:cheers:

I was hoping Peyton would have another good week for Tyson so I wouldn't be as frustrated. I can't bitch too much I'm 25-3 regular season and 26-5 if you count post season in my first 2 years of fantasy ball. I'll just go ahead and call it now.... Next year I will go undefeated.:D

You may have won the 1130 Superbowl, but you still owe me a sammich and a beer.

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we should consider making the finals week 16 instead of 17 ... too many starters sit in the final week

I think Tyson would have had a much better shot if Manning played the whole game like Manning can ... I can't remember the last time Manning played a whole week 17 game ... if ever

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
yep manning gets me in week 17 every year, congrats sinic

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is the only pool I have ever been in that uses week 17 as the finals ...

I came in 2nd place in my mony pool ... won $400

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Sinic,

Congrats man! I wasn't logged on much this year (had a big move this year), but kept up with FF. A lot good that did me. I'll be back strong in'09. Still waiting to claim my can of spam.

FLY EAGLES FLY
E-A-G-L-E-S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts