Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
..... game on, Friday night!

the league can push it to six games but they can't stop the much better team from winning the cup.... Friday night the best team in the NHL will be putting on a hockey clinic for the whole world to see.... enjoy it!

My only question: what day is the parade?

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Well the Wings are getting their asses handed to them. Out-shot and out hustled for 2 periods and now down two goals. Again, Hossa has passed more pucks to his former teammates and been completely out of position for rebounds coming off of Fluery. In one instance if he had just played his position on the ice, he would have had an almost empty net to put the puck in. Too bad he was across the ice.

Even Cherry has joined the Savior of the NHL campaign calling Franzen's hit a "cheap shot" because Crosby didn't touch the puck. The CBC replay clearly shows that he played the puck and it was one of the few checks that the Wings actually finished.

Osgood gets knocked down by a Penguin in his own net, no call. Fluery trips Holmstrom on the power play, no call. No need to go any further than that. If they can check your goalie and get away with it, then it's clear that they are playing against 10 men on the ice again.....

Bettman sucks....

HH

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
..... game on, Friday night!

the league can push it to six games but they can't stop the much better team from winning the cup.... Friday night the best team in the NHL will be putting on a hockey clinic for the whole world to see.... enjoy it!

My only question: what day is the parade?
we'll let you kinow when the parade is.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
I stopped watching when it hit 2-0. :sad: I didn't even get the final score.

·
Registered
666 Posts
It's OK Marian, there's always next year... maybe the Islanders will give you a one-year deal. I heard they're getting that Tavares guy, he needs someone to look up to since their captain left to win a Stanley Cup.

teeheehee

All I got to say is, in the words of Petr Sykora "F***IN' RIGHT!!!"

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
:hyper:

City of Champions, shame baseball sux.....

·
Midwest Pimp
3,106 Posts
It's OK Marian, there's always next year... maybe the Islanders will give you a one-year deal. I heard they're getting that Tavares guy, he needs someone to look up to since their captain left to win a Stanley Cup.
teeheehee
All I got to say is, in the words of Petr Sykora "F***IN' RIGHT!!!"
See aren't you glad you jumped back on the fan bandwagon after game two....You wouldn't be able to celebrate with the team you almost abandoned because of two quick losses....

That's why I never give up on the Wings. They'll be back next year. History shows they have a good chance to be back in the finals again and again.....

61 - 80 of 87 Posts