Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
So does Flury get an assist on those 2 goals? :D Pittsburg's fans have one thing to cheer about. Their team actually scored before game 3, an improvement over last year's Stanley Cup playoff series.

It's really too bad that all the Stanley Cup games will not be on the Canadian station CBC. They know how to call a hockey game and know what is going on in the league.

Let the "star" cameras keep following Cindy and Malkin. It will just show how they have been negated by Zetterburg, Lindstrom and the rest of the Wings.

Cindy's cheap shots were even documented by his own mouth on what he did after the final whistle had blown... From the NHL.com website:

"He was doing what he always does, he was giving guys lip service and things like that," Crosby said of what started the dust-up with Maltby. "I two-handed him on top of the foot there as we were skating by. So he felt like it was necessary to keep talking after the game, and I thought I'd whack him and that was it."

Cheap shot. Why would you do that other than to injure another player, especially after the game was over? Total cheap shot. Certainly hope Kronwall finds Cindy skating with his head down (like Malkin) and introduces him to the 55 on his shoulder.

Even the new guys from Grand Rapids are out skating the Penguins.... Justin Abdelkader (pronounced Are-Ba-Sure) gets one of the non-Flury-goals by focusing on the puck while Staal looked like he was checking the rafter banners....

The other question I have (serious this time) is why does Cindy ride the bench during the power plays? Is he not good enough to play 5 on 4 or does he just need the rest?

HH

·
Registered
666 Posts
**** this nonsense. Detroit's got it, it's deja-vu all over again. I thought maybe these ****ing monkeys would have some vengeance built up from last year, but apparently they don't give two shits.

Early congratulations, peace out.

**** Marian (the real girl's name), I hope he enjoys being a buttsniffer.

·
Midwest Pimp
3,106 Posts
So does Flury get an assist on those 2 goals? :D Pittsburg's fans have one thing to cheer about. Their team actually scored before game 3, an improvement over last year's Stanley Cup playoff series.
HH
I heard Babcock ran over to their locker room and gave Fluery the game puck...:D
Hell the way he's playing Osgood, might have to give Fluery his Con Smythe trophy....:D

·
Midwest Pimp
3,106 Posts
**** this nonsense. Detroit's got it, it's deja-vu all over again. I thought maybe these ****ing monkeys would have some vengeance built up from last year, but apparently they don't give two shits.

**** Marian (the real girl's name), I hope he enjoys being a buttsniffer.
We tried to tell you...:D
Look, I feel bad for you. HH is a mod, how bout we see if he can erase all you Pittsburgh supporting post and replace them with I love the Red Wings ones. :D

It's not too late to jump on the bad wagon now and I truly won't blame you if you do it now.... I have been saying this same thing to my friend that was born in Pittsburgh and he has made the same mistake as you. He has missed 4 Stanley Cup celebrations since I met him, and now a 5th...Maybe you guys just love watching old videos of Lemieux raising the cup back in 92...I myself like change and enjoy seeing my team win with different players raising the cup year after year....

Look even Hossa and Conklin did it and look who's laughing now.....So join the buttsniffers and hoist the cup.... or.... put in that old VHS and enjoy the good old days of Super Mario...:D

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

whoa, whoa, it's far from over, Your Penguins were only trying to 'steal' a game while here in Detroit, they didn't, but they didn't lay down either!.... Tuesday night EVERYTHING coujld change, if the Penguins stand up at home and play better than they did on the road we might have a series to watch, if they don't win both games THEN you cangive up on them!!!!!

·
Midwest Pimp
3,106 Posts
whoa, whoa, it's far from over, Your Penguins were only trying to 'steal' a game while here in Detroit, they didn't, but they didn't lay down either!.... Tuesday night EVERYTHING coujld change, if the Penguins stand up at home and play better than they did on the road we might have a series to watch, if they don't win both games THEN you cangive up on them!!!!!
Whoa Whoa Whoa to you trader...
Let the man sulk early in peace, Johnny Penguinfoot...:D

If anything help him in his transition on becoming a Red Wing fan...So that he too can experience the thrill of his team, raising the cup for many years to come....As it stands now, he'll see Haleys Comet more times than his Penguins raising the cup, and that is what we need to focus on here...Let's give him the opportunity to experience what we get year after year.....

Sorry ebrown, Johnny Penguinfoot is sadists..and with you being a Pens fan for quite some time makes you a masochists. I am simply trying to save you from being his victim....
P.M. HH and see what he can do for you, before Johnny gets the pleasure of torturing you after game 4, maybe 5...:D

·
Registered
666 Posts
sorry about my last post, I was still a little wound up. It was either vent my anger and disappointment here or on my TV, and my TV was not cheap:broke:

Still, when the Penguinos were down 2-0 against the Caps, I had that feeling inside that I knew we were going to win. Now, even though they have actually been playing pretty decent against the Wings, I still don't like where this one is heading at all. If they can play like they were during the end of the first period last night for a whole game, I may change my tune. But as of right now, this shit is over

·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
should be a good one tonight, it's do or die for the Penguins... they should come out firing on all cylinders tonight.... too bad the Wings can handle whatever these 'also rans' can muster up!

The Cup was already played for; The Wings beat the Ducks (2nd best team in NHL) so it's OVER!

How's that Gary?

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
21 seconds with 7 men on the ice for the Penguins... no call.... Zebras were blind as bats.....

Why am I not suprised.... CBC did a great job of covering the game (and replaying the no-call 7 men on the ice) and they had Bettman on between the first two periods. What an idiot. He said that the people that buy hockey franchises (for millions and millions of dollars) can only locate the team in the city specified by the NHL (read Gary Bettman) and cannot move them. The Phoenix Coyotes have lost over 400 Million (yep, pushing half a BILLION dollars) since they started playing ice hockey in the desert.... Bettman will not let the "owner" sell the team and allow them to move to Canada... where it's a national sport.

Wow.... Un-fockin' real.... Wonder how the other 29 team "owners" feel about this? They really don't own the team.... well according to Bettman anyway....

HH

·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
wings throw the dog a bone in game 3.... the game was a total lie, but seeing how happy all those fans inside AND all around outside the arena were I felt good about giving up a game.... and now that we've thrown pitsburgh a bone we can getback to hockey in game 4.... the reffs have got to be better than the puppets working game 3

·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
another debacle..... wings get punked by the refs (again) shitty puck drops that favor the penguins, no calls on them for interference, and of course the famous 'quick' whistle was back, mcreary blows the whistle as soon as the puck touches fluery, even though he didn't have it and there was a rebound... VS comentators say "ref must have thougth flury was going to hold on to the puck".... oh, really? WHAT bs

when the (unbiased) VS crew sit there laughing about the non-calls on the penguins it gets to be a little frustrating! AFTER yucking it up over the too many men no-call, they continue to point out the shitty slanted calls... what the hell is so funny about the league ruining the outcome of the finals?

when the wings let in a goal with a man-advantage it's BEYOND frustrating.....

there's just something that hasn't been 'right' about games 3/4.... the wings have not played their best... was the fix in for those games? I just have a funny feeling we'll see a completely different outcome in game 5....

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Who were those guys last night? Did someone tell the Carolina Huricanes to show up in Pittsburg? It sure looked like them. Constant turnovers in our end... no tape-to-tape passing... endless iceing shots... WTF???

They played like shit in the first and still went to the room at 1-1.

As in every other game, the Wings are playing against 10 (sometimes 11) men on the ice. It will be an uphill battle against Donut Boy McCreary and his crew of blind bats... They won't see an interference call if the guy doing it has a fockin' bird on his jersey. The perfect example was the hit on Lindstrom. He gets boarded without even touching the puck. Ref is standing right there with his arms glued to his sides....

Oh... And Bettman Sucks....

HH

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Wha.....wha......wha........ Go Ptittsburgh!!!!!

·
14,572 Posts
I admit to complaining, and I'll go a step further and say the bad/non calls were not the reason the wings lost game 4, they got 'punked' the end of the second period as well as the entire third.... they got outplayed and it hurt to watch....

we need our offense back on-line and it would seem our lucky #13 will be back for game 5...... sorry but the cup will be staying in Detroit!

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Well Well Well.... Cheap shot Artist Cindy Crosby gets caught chopping Zetterburg with a 2-hander to the knee... Even the savior got a penalty.... Amazing....

Looks like they lost their poise and discipline as the parade to the penalty box was long and this time the Wings made them pay. Three goals in 6 minutes with an assist going to Chris Osgood..... First time in 6 Stanley Cup Playoffs that a goalie gets an assist... The Penguins still could not stop Kronwall who walked through 4 players to score.

Having Datsyuk back gave the defense fits and they spent a lot of time trying to cripple him by slashing him on his injured foot, another cheap shot by Talbot. Pavel's been out for 18 days and he looked sharp on his first game back, getting an assist on the first goal.

If the Red Wings play like they did tonight, it will be over on Tuesday.

HH

·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
wow! watched the entire game 5 again on Sunday.... had to go back and count all the cheap shots the penguins dished out to the wings... what goons, can they even turn it around in game 6? I'm doubting it!

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Last night's game clearly demonstrated that the NHL is all about the money..... The owner's money..... Friday's ticket sales alone for Joe Louis arena are over $5 million and that's before the scalpers bump up the price...

Let's take a look at the evidence from Tuesday's game. Zetterburg storms across the Penguins blue line on a 3 on 2 and then dumps the puck into the zone and skates to the bench. WTF was that?

Hossa must still think he's being paid by Mario as he passed more pucks to his former teammates than he did to the Red Wings....

Cleary on a breakaway in the third, gives the weakest, slide-it-along-the-ice shot so Fluery can just kick out his left pad and save the victory.... Pleeeeaaasssseee.....

That was a gift.... enjoy it while you can 'cause Friday will be a completely different story.

HH

41 - 60 of 87 Posts