Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen Les (Beer Me)???

he's been awol for some time now.... maybe he's out looking for his MIA Avalanche team????:hidesbeh:

not even in the playoffs this year? tisk,tisk

anywho... Let's Go Red Wings!!!

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Blue Jackets get a penalty with less then 3 minutes left in the third for 6 men on the ice (the guy skating onto the ice played the puck before the guy leaving the ice was actually off) so the referees had to call the penalty. They didn't call the other tripping, high sticking and cross checking that was going on but that's another story..... Johan Franzen (aka Mule) scored the game winner with 46 seconds left.

Red Wings 6 Blue Jackets 5

Four game sweep..... now for some rest before seeing who's the next opponent....

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

HH

·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..... wow, no one wants to jump in and support their team? have the Red Wings spoiled the fun for everyone else around the league???

·
aka shudude
3,174 Posts
Go SHARKS!

·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like how the Flyers are stepping up and standing up to the Penguins

and the ducks seem to wanna take a bite out of the Sharks?!?

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
I like how the Flyers are stepping up and standing up to the Penguins
Well that fizzled fast. Flyers has a 3-0 lead in the second period and ended up losing 5-3. Pitttsburg moves on and the Flyers are headed to the golf course.

That kinda sucked because the Flyers were really kicking the sh!t out of Cindy Crosby and crew. And that of course could only help the Red Wings so I was all for a game 7...

Oh well, not going to happen....

HH

·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
.... a couple game 7's tonight, saweeeeet!

extra security for the Ranger's coach

·
SOLD
3,118 Posts
Alright time to living this thread up. GO HAWKS........orginally being from Chicago then spending 14 years in NC it's tough. But back in IL yeah. Hoping both the Hawks and Canes do good in the conference finals!!!!!!!!! Just remember you can't spell Crosby with out "cry" :paper:

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Just remember you can't spell Crosby with out "cry" :paper:
Princess Cindy (Commissioner Bettman's hand picked savior of the NHL) should get his clock cleaned by the 'Canes. That's exactly how Pittsburg gets pushed off their game.... physical checking, fore checks and back check them at every opportunity.

HH

·
Midwest Pimp
3,106 Posts
Princess Cindy (Commissioner Bettman's hand picked savior of the NHL) should get his clock cleaned by the 'Canes. That's exactly how Pittsburg gets pushed off their game.... physical checking, fore checks and back check them at every opportunity.

HH
I love how the Penguins played a completely penalty free game 7 against the caps..... A power play goal in overtime in game 6 ( which an interference call against the Pens was not called) to force a game 7.... Ridiculous....Mario Lemieux earned his cups with pure talent, Crosby and the current Pens, seem to be getting some help from the refs.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Mario Lemieux earned his cups with pure talent, Crosby and the current Pens, seem to be getting some help from the refs.
It's easier playing with 10 guys on the ice, especially if 4 of them have black and white striped shirts on....

HH

·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the league wants Sid the kid holding the cup at the end of the season, too bad they have to beat the Red Wings to make it happen...... good luck!

Can the Blackhawks step it up or are they done?

·
Registered
666 Posts
lol, please learn to spell Pittsburgh correctly...

Cindy and the rest of the kinder-care kids are wiping the floor with the "awesome" Sham Ward. Bring on that diving bitch Hossa!

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Watching the Pens beat Ovechkin and the Caps while I was all the way in Afghanistan was one of the coolest things ever. Go Pens and break out the brooms!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts