Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Frank
4,319 Posts
Thanks Lux!

I hope to have another custom ready for entry next year.

Not to screw up anything, but have you considered a seperate Bagger class?

That way you could have 12 months of seperate bikes in the calendar and the Bike of the Year gets the cover as well. That way the same bike does not show up 3 times.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure where I would put the Bagger class? Get rid of the High Mileage?

·
Frank
4,319 Posts
Not sure where I would put the Bagger class? Get rid of the High Mileage?
Double up on another month for voting and give it a separate month in the calendar. 12 classes, 12 months. The overall Bike of the Year gets the cover (as well as the class won), with the title Bike of the Year in place of the class heading.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Thanks for doing it again, David. Hmmmm, Frank, does this mean we might see the fabled R Bagger completed? I hope so! Joe

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Cheers Lux would have been a shame not to do it again,and you done a great job!

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
Thanks a million David. if nothing else we can count on the 2011 BOTM to be entertaining again.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Thanks Lux!

I hope to have another custom ready for entry next year.

Not to screw up anything, but have you considered a seperate Bagger class?

That way you could have 12 months of seperate bikes in the calendar and the Bike of the Year gets the cover as well. That way the same bike does not show up 3 times.
Frank,

I'll donate my bike for the work... On your tab, right?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BAGGERS have been Added to the Feb Contest to run at the same time as VRSCF. Separate Contests, same month.
Remember you can only enter 1 contest a year so if you enter under Bagger you Cannot enter in the Model of your bike month, Worker or Custom contests.

·
Back in Black
2,587 Posts
What classifies a bagger? just bags? bag and windshield or fairing?
Can we eliminate frank and pat now so others may have a chance?:stilpoke: I never enter thinking my bikes should never be classified in the same category as them and some others on here.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What classifies a bagger? just bags? bag and windshield or fairing?
Can we eliminate frank and pat now so others may have a chance?:stilpoke: I never enter thinking my bikes should never be classified in the same category as them and some others on here.
Well since the Word "Bag" appears in the term "Bagger" I would guess the Minimum quality would be a set of Bags, Not little Pouches you hang from the front etc..
Well if other people have nice bikes and enter this contest you can always enter your model specific month instead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts