Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am selling my Vrod Touring..so I thought I would post it up here. You can see all the details on ebay item number: 330166010010

I haven't seen a more complete conversion. I have over $30k invested and will sell this for under $20k. It is ready to show. At end of month (if it doesn't sell), it is headed for York, Pa for Harley Open House where it will draw a large crowd..like it always does.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330166010010&rd=1

Also, you will see in there that I am willing to sell the design and rights for the custom wiring harness.

If anyone has questions, you can email me at [email protected]

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
I am completely in awe! What an awesome bike! Very beautifully done!

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts
I think DPierce02's bike is just incredible, but the bike at the top of this thread is a hell of a job in making a true V-Rod bagger--everthing looks to flow so well on the bike.

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
nice looking bagger!

·
Registered
155 Posts
VJoe said:
Well, I am selling my Vrod Touring..so I thought I would post it up here. You can see all the details on ebay item number: 330166010010

I haven't seen a more complete conversion. I have over $30k invested and will sell this for under $20k. It is ready to show. At end of month (if it doesn't sell), it is headed for York, Pa for Harley Open House where it will draw a large crowd..like it always does.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330166010010&rd=1

Also, you will see in there that I am willing to sell the design and rights for the custom wiring harness.

If anyone has questions, you can email me at [email protected]

I've got Corbins on my bike but they don't look that good. Nice job!

DMZX11

·
Pineland Underground
14,737 Posts
gtrman66 said:
:welcome:

You just got it together and now you're selling it????

I love it, but I think DPierce02
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/member.php?u=8333
out did you by a mile for "most complete".

Man...that passenger seat just looks comfy as hell! Hahaha...just don't see that all the time. Hats off to DPierce for that one!

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
VJoe, that is an awesome looking bike. I'm not a bagger guy but I really think yours is the cleanest in looks that I have seen. Nice ride & good luck.

·
Banned
654 Posts
vjoe nice bike. i agree that everything flows. nice job.

also everyone thanks for all the compliments for Joe and myself.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Nicely done!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Both are beautiful machines.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
So how do you adjust the right rear shock?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts