Too many logo's on it for me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Who is doing the Group buy?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I got one, they're made (the one I have) was made in Pakistan.

I scrubbed mine on my garage floor for an hour or so to distress it and shot some black vinyl paint on the HD patches and dusted the VROD patches.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
GUYS , i have one identical to photo ... orange and black ..... its a MEDIUM , never worn it..... same as JSIMS002 said, from Pakistan ....... it still smells new even though i had it a year or so ...... If anyone wants it $70 will sort it ...... BUT postage could be a bit to USA as i in OZ and it is heavyish.... the medium is a nice snug fit .... i small frame only 172cm tall and 70 kg !!!

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
GUYS , i have one identical to photo ... orange and black ..... its a MEDIUM , never worn it..... same as JSIMS002 said, from Pakistan ....... it still smells new even though i had it a year or so ...... If anyone wants it $70 will sort it ...... BUT postage could be a bit to USA as i in OZ and it is heavyish.... the medium is a nice snug fit .... i small frame only 172cm tall and 70 kg !!!
But watto how will ppl know you ride a Vrod now ??????

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
I got one, they're made (the one I have) was made in Pakistan.

I scrubbed mine on my garage floor for an hour or so to distress it and shot some black vinyl paint on the HD patches and dusted the VROD patches.
TOO NEW,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jim puttin some grime to it,,,,,,, i love it :notworth:
i had to do the same thing with my first wife (dont ask,lol)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
they will hear me BT !!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts