Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
Tank looks a little bit too retro for my taste, just too fluid. I like those rear shocks though, anyone got info on them?

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
I like it, very clean. :notworth:

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
dont love the back fender but overall i like it

·
Registered
79 Posts
I LIKE!!!! That being said I would have to have to add another V to the stable. I want the bars!!! I've been looking for options. I didn't see the price listed yet on the site. I know it's not everyones cup of tea, but all the bikes on that site were really nice. One question... How do you put gas in it?

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
it's pretty slick in my book (but its an R nt a Muscle) I am not saying that being an R is a bad thing but overall I like the looks :)

·
boredom kills
2,324 Posts
While it is a drop dead gorgeous bike, look at the ergonomics. The rider is foot forward and with clip on bars at the tripple trees. Talk about a clam shell seating position < , it would be absolutely horrible for anything longer than ten minutes. Relocating the pegs to a midposition directly underneath the middle of the engines V, in line with the radiator hose or underneath the rear cyclinder would make a big difference. No real need to go all the way back to were the controls mount on the R or D models. Just my opinion and everyone is entitled to have one.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
That is a Muscle, not an R. It's very nicely done. Love the trees/bars.

Proof of Muscle: Gas tank, foot controls, dipstick, voltage regulator, engine color, frame, foot controls, hollow front axle and it appears to have ABS too.

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
Nice find, those are SWEET. I sent an email inquiring about pricing. :)
Just following up, they got back to me about the shocks, € 899.00 or $1,217 USD.

I think I'll pass. :hmm:

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
Ya know, I don't even know what to make of that. I love the color, but it seems like too much black to me for that bright of a color. Needs chrome in a bad way and I think then it would be really nice. Not a fan of the shape of the radiator shroud either, but love the tank going down into the seat, that is slick.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Boner!!!

:notworth:

new at jack lomaxx – 69mm fork „big“, where two wilwood calipers are located on the inside for a special and patented braking system. At present we are preparing a 3d machined and heavy strong fork stabilizer, to realise a complete and perfect working system. In the near future, we also will prepare this awesome looking fork, for a wide range of harley bikes.

Tüv-approvel is planned to be done.

New at jack lomaxx - front wheel "rip-stop" to mount 12 single rotor parts. These rotor parts fits on the outside edge of the rim and

will dramatically increase the motorcycle´s braking ability. The use of our wheel "rip" guarantees our customers, to keep their high level wheel design, if they would like to change their braking system at any point of time.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts