Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, well, well, the gent who produced the e-mail telling all of us Navy types that participation in social media threatened our security clearances is now producing e-mails telling everyone how to set their security settings on their Facebook accounts! You have to love it. You just have to. Probably didn't help that the base CO has a Facebook page of his own now, LOL.
So I will be back to torment and outrage. Oh yeah, have to see if Louis ever returned to the forum.

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
f.a.c.e.f.u.c.k is a societal scourge.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Anyone that uses their real name and real situations on a public forum like face book deserves every bit of frustration they get.
I love signing in w my fake name and harassing people.

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
thats actually pretty funny. Im on facebook as well as a number of people, i post pics, stuff like that, talk to some old friends. I try to keep things that could get me into trouble to a minimum, but then again i dont have to worry about security clearance. It does amaze me though to see some things that people put on there. I can't believe they would want ANYONE seeing that stuff... oh well their problem down the road.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Good to see you back, Phil! I figured the net nazi's could only do so much. On to the next project! Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts