Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit I just lost bidding on a set of 16 guage pipes off EBAY....I hate that!

:mad:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
TheBruceMan you'll have to type louder then that he can't hear you. LOL

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
TBAG - If you are selling the Force pipes, I may know someone that will buy them. - Crash

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
I have used sniper's before on Ebay.Haven't lost yet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I also know somebody.........URPREY:cool: :cool:

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ketsugo said:
Thanks John,

I will be using that next time. I had no idea about it. I think thats how I got beat last night. I got out bid in the last seconds of the auction.

urprey, Crash and The BruceMan,

I`m gonna give the SE16 Gauge a shot to see if I can reclaim some of my hearing back. I was trying to get a set off EBAY for cheap. If I cant I will have to wait until TAX time and pay for a NEW set.

As far as selling them I will let you guys know. If I am comfortable with the 16 Guage I will sell them to the highest bidder..:sinister:

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
It's not a program.It's a secure website thast you give all info to,and they make a bid at the last couple secs.

·
Registered
214 Posts
It just occured to me that many of us have in the past and will probably in the future be bidding against each other for items on ebay.

May the best V-Rodder win...(losers hehe) ;)

Leon

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
TBAG809 said:
Thanks John,

I will be using that next time. I had no idea about it. I think thats how I got beat last night. I got out bid in the last seconds of the auction.
NEVER EVER bid early on an item that you really want. It just raises the final price. Set up your snipe for 4 seconds before the end and bid an odd amount like $201.11. The reason is most people will bid an amount like $200.00 even. This will help you win almost all your auctions.

John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Has anyone used this auctionsnipe site. It makes me nervous giving someone my username and password. Just want to make sure its a legit site.

ralph

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
ralphwiens said:
Has anyone used this auctionsnipe site. It makes me nervous giving someone my username and password. Just want to make sure its a legit site.

ralph

Yes sir, I have effectively many times. I use it when I know an auction that I want to win is ending at a time when I won't be at the computer. I'm pretty active as a seller but also as a buyer on Ebay.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ketsugo

John

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
ralphwiens said:

ralph
They are a secure site.Don't worry about:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much did the SE 16gauge go for...

I was just wondering how much the 16 gauge went for. I recently bought the Vance and hines and was wondering what I could have gotten the SE's 16 gauge for on ebay.

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Demar said:
I was just wondering how much the 16 gauge went for. I recently bought the Vance and hines and was wondering what I could have gotten the SE's 16 gauge for on ebay.
They sold for $326.00.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts