Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
MYDRM
261 Posts
I entered 2 photos of my bike. They are shots from my neighborhood with no photo shop!
What you see is what it is.
ENJOY & GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER THERE BIKES.....
Thanks Clark

·
07VRSCDXSUPERCHARGED
89 Posts

My 174HP Super Charged 07' DX

·
1487 was 1 of 1
1,022 Posts
can we just go right to march and vote for the only real VRSC...the R...do I have your vote, Lux? We all know how much you love r's, especially the ones with flames.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
can we just go right to march and vote for the only real VRSC...the R...do I have your vote, Lux? We all know how much you love r's, especially the ones with flames.
I am Wondering how many R owners we will have by than seeing that several have traded theirs in for the 1/2 priced Buells that are being offered right now.
I dont Vote nor enter in these contests as to stay in the middle

·
1487 was 1 of 1
1,022 Posts
I am Wondering how many R owners we will have by than seeing that several have traded theirs in for the 1/2 priced Buells that are being offered right now.
I dont Vote nor enter in these contests as to stay in the middle

Im thinking they are just getting rid of them cause they knew they would lose in march...:hidesbeh: I will probably catch hell though as I have air shocks for a D on it...

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
No Bagger class? I should be ready by the spring, but know how badly I take pictures! I am screwed!

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
has there only been 7 entries for the last two months. Is this thing just not being taken very seriously, or the requirements holding people back?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
has there only been 7 entries for the last two months. Is this thing just not being taken very seriously, or the requirements holding people back?
The requirements are simple, 2 good quality pictures with no people in them. The rest was advice on how t get a Good picture to post instead of getting picts of bike jammed in a corner or hidden behind a tree etc... Doesn't matter, it can be pouring rain and bike barely visible, but the point is to get people to vote for your picture.

Needs to be a minimum quality so we can print out the winners at the end of the year.
If that keeps people at home than I don't see how they muster up the nerve to ride.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
No Bagger class? I should be ready by the spring, but know how badly I take pictures! I am screwed!
There is no "Bagger" model Made and sold by HD so Baggers can be entered into the month that the bike is model of. (IE you have a B model that is a now a Bagger it would go into the B contest"
Also the "Ridden" Contest that is for Higher mileage bikes is meant to be Bagger Friendly as its a Tourer contest as we all assume that baggers are actually ridden (Hence the Bags) so the Min 4500 miles a year should be easy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice Bike of the Year. I like the chrome on the crankcase. Is that some sort of cover, or did you actually have the crankcase chrome plated?

81 - 100 of 113 Posts