Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is a dolt ,he was and always will be in a rush ,he is always behind with his personal life so it was no surprise to me that he went out at 10 P.M. on the night of his Anniversary and got his wife Joan a card ,now mind you brother looks like popeye and his one eye wanders when he talks to you so when I heard his wife was mad over the card I just figured because it was late,well thats not the case,he was in such a rush that hey went to a store and bought a card that was for people that live alternative life styles and when his wife said "did you even read this befor you bought this" he says "yes honey" as he gets slapped in the head, then why is there to guys kissing on the front ,he says "oh I thought the one girl had short hair",God Bless her being married to him.:spank:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
:plause:He's special!

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
Is it realy abuse when you earned it??

·
Locktite Queen
2,037 Posts
If she's happy and he's happy, then why does it matter to you?!? Why would you post this? Last time I checked this is a motorcycle forum....

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If she's happy and he's happy, then why does it matter to you?!? Why would you post this? Last time I checked this is a motorcycle forum....
Oh I forgot hes the Chief of police in Michigan somewhere and was a motorcycle cop for years,but he still looks like popeye,and hes my brother so I can torque on him as much as I want and this is an off topic area so enjoy the humor.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
if you can`t make fun of yourself or your surroundings then you`ve got a problem.
right but I do both of those things and STILL have a problem! ;)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like how you explain it to him rather than mess with him. You are much nicer than I
I have my moments but patience is the best approach,I have learned that by keeping calm I can handle the situation better.I have learned from my mistakes (Avoiding Jail time).

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think its a riot!!! If I were the wife I would keep that card forever and take it out every now and then for a laugh!!!
She should pull the card out every time he acts up ,but I think the card would be worn out in a year,I love Joan she is such a good person how she puts up with my brother is beyond me,ever since he fell from the top of a baseball back stop and hit homeplate and was out cold for about 1/2 hr he hasn`t been right ,his one eye wanders he sticks his tongue out and chews on it and he looks like popeye,and Joan is a beautiful woman and the two children are very good looking also,God Bless her. When his daughter was in a car accident he went out looking for the guy who hit her and we know he lumped the guy up,thats what happens when you mess with an Italian`s family,and hes already 1/2 scrambled.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts