Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I am in the middle of building my first custom V-Rod. I have a 2005 VRSCA ans I'm doing the 240 conversion. I have replace the sprocket with the a new Harley one. But what belt do I need? I ordered one that someone said I needed and it's way to long. The width was okay. Can someone help me?? Love the forum!

·
Registered
446 Posts
149 tooth belt for 26 or 28 tooth front pulley 40656-06B this is the new number, but the old one still comes up on parts finder.
150 tooth belt for 30 tooth front pulley 40658-06

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
149 tooth belt for 26 or 28 tooth front pulley 40656-06B this is the new number, but the old one still comes up on parts finder.
150 tooth belt for 30 tooth front pulley 40658-06
That part number was for the sprocket. What about the belt for the 28 tooth from sprocket??

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yes, Coastrider is correct. My apologies. I don't like posting wrong information. I was in a hurry and just copied from a bunch of messages that I was looking up numbers for another guy. I DO NOT want this to turn into anything like facecrap where 90% is false information. Again, sorry.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yes, Coastrider is correct. My apologies. I don't like posting wrong information. I was in a hurry and just copied from a bunch of messages that I was looking up numbers for another guy. I DO NOT want this to turn into anything like facecrap where 90% is false information. Again, sorry.
Easy done. I second your DO NOT!! There is some real brown stuff spoken on some of them pages!!o_O

1 - 7 of 7 Posts