Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a bit of a rivalry between v-rod riders and m109r riders...the bikes are so close in performance that you could flip a coin if you had to choose the winner in a drag race.

I met Rich (m109r) a year ago at the dragstrip...we lined 'em up and he got the win light by less than .002 seconds. we got to talking and next thing you know he comes out for drinks to buys my stock pipes to get to modding. :rofl: lol that's what it's all about :thumb:

we decided it was time to go out and get the two top dog power cruisers on the market together for a ride. we headed out Fayetteville on 74 to 123 to 14 and then to Push Mountain.

Our first stop to get some more layers on, it was chilly most the day. The temps actually dropped in the low 50's by about 9pm and i was not prepared, lol.

Beauty meet Beast (but which is which?)

AR HW-341, Push Mountain Road. This was an amazing ride...these pictures turned out nice.

605 total miles from my garage and back...looking foward to doing it again soon...

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Nice pictures! I say the Vrod has a little beauty and beast in it :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Not being an A$$hole but a few less lbs. and you could have got him. Nice pics and cool video. You did better than I could have.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gdub said:
Not being an A$$hole but a few less lbs. and you could have got him. Nice pics and cool video. You did better than I could have.
trust me, i know all too well...he's got about a 100lb weight advantage on me...too much :cheers:

i have actually run 12.flat @ 112 mph, but not on that run :spank:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you guys should see the exhaust side of his bike and the custom pipe he made out of my stock topside slip on...looks killer!

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Great pics, and yes that 109 looks great, he did a nice job of the pipe!

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
i'll take the rod any day... nice pic's though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts