Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to H-D for taking care of my warranty issue. I'm going to be rolling again in no time. I can't wait to get my butt back in the saddle.:dance:

·
Registered
519 Posts
radcraigg said:
I just wanted to say thanks to H-D for taking care of my warranty issue. I'm going to be rolling again in no time. I can't wait to get my butt back in the saddle.:dance:
Thanks to a company that sold you something that requires repair???

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
RODent said:
OH please eveything with moving parts & Assembled by Humans will need repair, just like "as soon as your Born you start dying". Now a company that will stand behind it and fix it is alright with me.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
RODent said:

Whats missing here is the fact that there was a long thread with almost a rant about an engine not being covered. As it turns out the moco does watch the forum very closely and it may be because of the forum that the engine and labor will now be covered. Out of respect and thanks to the moco and at Craigs request the original thread has been removed.

·
Registered
519 Posts
luxlamf said:
OH please eveything with moving parts & Assembled by Humans will need repair, just like "as soon as your Born you start dying". Now a company that will stand behind it and fix it is alright with me.
Never said they don't. Thanking HD for fixing something under warranty (warranties are in place because of defective parts or human - not normal wear, etc.) is how HD wants you to feel when in fact you should be pissed that a human or faulty part was broken. When he picks up the bike see if they thank him for being patient, being a customer, or not having the bike while they fixed their issue - no he is going to be thankful instead. The companies that do not stand by their warranties is another whole story; but, should not even play a factor in this 'thankful' discussion - but they do because you have been programmed that way - LMAO - OK I'll shut up.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Max said:
Whats missing here is the fact that there was a long thread with almost a rant about an engine not being covered. As it turns out the moco does watch the forum very closely and it may be because of the forum that the engine and labor will now be covered. Out of respect and thanks to the moco and at Craigs request the original thread has been removed.
:them:

·
Registered
519 Posts
radcraigg said:
Sounds like you should be thankful then :D. Thankful to max's forum also.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RODent said:
Sounds like you should be thankful then :D. Thankful to max's forum also.
Yes, This forum is the best I have ever been a member of. Support from all you guys has been incredible and is greatly appreciated! :notworth:

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
Max said:

I really, really do hope that is the case. It would be nice to know that someone may be listening where it really matters...

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
I really, really do hope that is the case. It would be nice to know that someone may be listening where it really matters...
Don't worry I am listening.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great to hear your going to up and running soon. I know you cant wait, because I couldn't.

389 miles on new motor, only 111 more then look out.

This motor feels alot looser than the first one (good thing). Still keeping the rpms down, but this bike can take bends, Really take bends. 06 street Rod.

I have only one thing to say to moco. I'm :notworth: .

I'm sure your engine will be like mine, as right as rain!:D

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
glad to hear your issues got resolved the right way! Every product is due to some kind of mistake in the building process. The more of something you produce the more chances you have for something to fail. It is very reassuring to hear that MOCO accepted the problem at hand and is on top of making it right for their customers!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Almost there

Should have the bike back tomorrow. I can't wait............going nuts!!!! :banghead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts