Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanted the autographed picture of you hard at work but but I will put the lighter on the shelf with my pack of HD cigarettes and my two six-packs of 50th Daytona bike week HD beer.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
That photo was for target practice not prize giving!!! (But now that I think about it what Great prize as it is a picture of me, AND Autographed? Fock thats the Lottery right there!!!)

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
I was hoping you were going to send that damn bucket...

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
That photo was for target practice not prize giving!!! (But now that I think about it what Great prize as it is a picture of me, AND Autographed? Fock thats the Lottery right there!!!)
I decided to give the picture away since my room already had toilet paper.... :rofl:

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
I won a lighter, too! Thanks. Try for KC. Joe

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I won the Lottery? All I got was you pic and signature!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Hey, this started out as a thanks, turned sour! David, you sent some things to MWT that you could not attend. Work happens! Folks appreciate it, and while you were AWOL, you were appreciated. Next year - be there! Joe

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
David, every "door prize" pulled out generated a great laugh and the winners usually generated even more laughter. Your sense of humor was very much appreciated.

Now get more of those "work pics" posted in the Men's Lounge please. :D

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Hey, this started out as a thanks, turned sour!
Just playing, Joe. Nothing sour!
("Whipped Cream" picture is framed already!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts