Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say thank you to everybody that helped make this a great weekend. Kurt, Steve and his family and the rest of the VMod crew did a great job.

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Absolutetly !!! Thank you so much Steve, Kurt, Brett, RSC, and all the folks who worked to make this a great MWT!!!

·
Official MWT Pyro
256 Posts
:them:

·
Yooper/Geek
745 Posts
I know I said it a few times to you guys, but again, thank you for putting this on. The excuse may be motorcycles, but it's all about the people.

And now, Joe, damn you, I'm trying to figure out how to swing KC...

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
Great thread, i would also like to say thank you to all the people who made this year happen on such short notice!

Kelly, you need to drag the D-town boys and girls with next year!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Great thread, i would also like to say thank you to all the people who made this year happen on such short notice!

Kelly, you need to drag the D-town boys and girls with next year!
The shaming has commenced. I plan to press the group pretty hard to make sure next year we out number the Iowa Clan :angeldev:

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
The shaming has commenced. I plan to press the group pretty hard to make sure next year we out number the Iowa Clan :angeldev:
If not you can join the killer service inc. from Ohio...

:D

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
Thanks to everyone that had a part in putting MWT on, Kim and I had a great time.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
What a great event, good times, great people, and loads of new ideas for the bike. Steve and Kurt great event. Awesome!!!!!

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Many thanks to Steve,his family and Kurt. I had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone and being able to put a face with a name. Had many laughs( especially at the roadhouse with Jim,Shawn,Gary, the Iowa boys and the 2 sport bike kids.) haven't laughed like that in a while. On the other hand I'm scarred for life seeing
Shawn ride bitch on Jim's BMW and Jeck not wearing anything under his kilt. Gonna take a long time for me to
get that horrific site out of my head.
Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
NSFW
1,982 Posts
Thanx to all at V-mod and Kurt and Brett and Rod and anyone else who had a hand in putting this together! It was fabulous!

Penny and I had a great time! She's talking about getting her first bike now!! Next year she could be riding her own!

Thanx!

Doc

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
Huge thanks to Steve, his family, the V-mod crew, Kurt and everyone else who helped put this shindig together. I had a blast! This was my 1st MWT and it was great. Catching up with many friends I haven't seen since the KC rally in 08. I met many of you for the first time and loved every moment of it. This was bitter sweet for me as I haven't been to a forum event since my close friend Bill passed away. I needed this, the friends, the fun, the laughing my ass off as Jeck chased the foxs over the hill....the incredible BBQ, the rolling burn outs, Kurt showing the "dresser bike" riders that we can do burn outs any place any time, including leaving the HD Museum! The list goes on and on.....good times! Looking forward to next year.

Well done guys!

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
We'll be waiting to see that Jim!!! Hope to see you back on a V.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Interesting group ... hopefully see peeps in september at the next gathering ...

Thanks to everyone who put in all the effort to set things up ...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts