Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanna say thank you to Brett and Bill and everyone that showed up. It meant so much to see you guys and I know Dave would have been happy. I'm sorry if more showed up that I didnt speak to its been a terrible dream that I cant wake up from. One week ago we spoke on the phone talking bout him wanting to see my new son and this week I had to explain to my new born that Uncle Dave is now your angel. I feel a terrible void in my life that I cant explain. This has taught me a tremendis lesson and thats never to take life for granted. Before I use to blow my family (mother, sisters, etc) to go hang out with Dave. Now I look back and think that his passing was a wake up for me to cherish every moment I have with them all. My mother has been sick for some time and I know she's living on borrowed time so now I promised myself that I will make her and my family the reason to come to Chicago and spent every minute I can while I can. Even though my brother is gone I know everytime I go for a ride I know Dave will right behind on the right like he always was. Ride safe guys I hate to see more fellow riders on this site like my best friend and brother has

1 - 2 of 2 Posts