Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
dickhammer
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Kevin, many don't know me on this site but I'm a long time member and visit this site daily. At 11:00 p.m. I was notified that my parents died in an auto accident. I feel very alone right now and came to this site to be with my other family please pray for my mine and my brothers family and the guy in the other car.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Kevin,

So very sorry to hear you lost your parents. My sincere best wishes and prayers will be sent to the guy upstairs. Take Care.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Kevin,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers to you and your family in this most difficult time.

RJ

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
What a terrible loss, one is devastating I can't imagine both. May your parents R.I.P. my thoughts and prayers to you.

·
Keep up Man! Geez.
1,006 Posts
My thoughts and prayers to you also.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Prayers to your family at this time of loss.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Kevin,

Our prayers to you and your family.

HoldHard

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Kevin,
I am so sorry for your troubles. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
God bless you.
Lil

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
So sorry for you, your family and friends to hear this. We will certainly be praying for your comfort in this time of need.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.