Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to start getting some sort of meeting going for all these Texas members that we have. I am open to suggestions, I was thinking maybe something in the Waco area or just south of the Waco area for early spring. Thoughts, ideas, suggestions.

Max

·
4,638 Posts
Waco sounds Great...There is alot of good places to hang out ......:diablo:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Sounds like a good idea Max. I seem to remember a real good Bar-b-que joint right off the freeway in Waco....Big place plenty of room inside and out!

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Count me in!

·
its safe to surf
136 Posts
I'm in....:D

most of dealers have rides going on all the time, maybe we can get together at one of those events before spring.. last tuesday night i did the ride to kellers from the garland store..they had about 40+ bikes i was the only v-rod.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I am always the only V-Rod when I have ridden with the Allen store crowd. There is a three day ride to the hill country planned for around April 1....

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Waco's fine, there is a hog rally in conroe i believe in march also. and the dallas easyrider show.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
FYI - from their web site - The Allen HOG chapter has a run set for April : On April 2nd we will depart Allen HD at 9AM and head for the Texas Hill Country.This year we will stay at the Y.O. Ranch in Kerrville (1-877-967-3767) Ask for Panther Creek Bluebonnet Special Rate. That rate is $79.00 on any bed combination.Call ASAP these rooms are filling up because people from all over drive down to see the Bluebonnets. We will return on Sunday April 4th.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Being a Texas expatriot, I vote for Alpine, Texas. The riding is much better in the Big Bend country... :icon_mrgr

Maybe when it warms up a bit?

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
2ToneAnniversary said:
Sounds like a good idea Max. I seem to remember a real good Bar-b-que joint right off the freeway in Waco....Big place plenty of room inside and out!
Branch Davidian Bar B Q :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :laugh:

·
Registered
126 Posts
wack-o works for me....anyone wanting to stay over, bring your stuff and stay at the house here in San Antonio. Have A two car garage for the bikes.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Waco Works for Me

urprey said:
wack-o works for me....anyone wanting to stay over, bring your stuff and stay at the house here in San Antonio. Have A two car garage for the bikes.
If we can do it sometime in March would be great. April 1st is that little Nascar Race.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts