Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, not really... but I'm still excited.... new quarterback that I'm hoping will do some good.... friggin DYING for football season to start... tired of this baseball / bball crap....

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
KemahNightrod said:
Yeah, not really... but I'm still excited.... new quarterback that I'm hoping will do some good.... friggin DYING for football season to start... tired of this baseball / bball crap....
I really hope they go with their free agent rookie, Jared Zabransky. You know, the hero of the Fiesta Bowl. I'm a Steelers fan but I like that guy.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shake n Bake!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would try to argue with your comment however... you are correct giving last years performance...

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Nate
3,277 Posts
KemahNightrod said:
I would try to argue with your comment however... you are correct giving last years performance...

Last years performance? Try EVERY years performance. Like Schuab is an improvement over Carr.... At least they were smart enough to pass on Reggie Bush, I mean, wait , no, dang........

·
VRSCRT
193 Posts
the moves theyve made aint funny enough to be no joke. with the football IQ they have demonstrated so far, its hard to believe they didnt package up their draft choices this year and trade them for Jeff Garcia.

·
Registered
46 Posts
texrod said:
Yeah man! Those Texans are on it baby!! They really know how to use their draft picks...........what a bunch of losers!!

One word.........REGGIE
Easy on the Texans here boys. I think they are going to surprise a lot of teams this year. Don't get me wrong I don't think they are ready for the Superbowl, but you will be surprised. About the Draft picks, Reggie Bush is nothing but hype, and Vince Young is as dumb as a box of rocks, how he ever graduated high school is beyond me. You can not judge a draft pick by thier first year but I can honestly say Reggie will not be the star HE CLAIMS TO BE.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Put down the crack pipe and back away! :D
Seriously though, I think the Texans have a shot at 8-8 this season. Ahman Green still has gas in his tank and you got a better QB.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
And Mario Wiliams will go down in history as the #1 worst draft mistake in the history of the NFL if Bush turns out to be half the player he's supposed to be. I'd be rooting against him if I were a Texan fan too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts