Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would let everyone know I was at Eagle Harley today just snooping around and asked about some v-rods. Well before I knew it I was back in the shop and Diener had a night rod pushed out the door telling me to get on. I was a little nervous but took it for a spin.....HOLY SH*#!!!!! Now I know why you guys are crazy about these things!! I had a freakin blast on it! It was just a little bit different from my 2003 883 (just a little sarcasm). I think I will be getting a v-rod sooner than expected now!!:D :D

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
Welcome, now go get that V-rod already :stilpoke: Glad you liked it.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
But I AM standing up
166 Posts
Saw the same sign for the first time at the dealership where I test drove my Vrod. Well, I took it to heart and bought it that day.:)

·
Registered
494 Posts
nard said:
Saw the same sign for the first time at the dealership where I test drove my Vrod. Well, I took it to heart and bought it that day.:)

See, it works. Now, go buy that Rod!

·
Registered
494 Posts
nard said:

See, it works . . . now, go buy that Night Rod!

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
:welcome: Better get while you can.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm still trying to convince the wife I need to upgrade...any angles i should try?? haha I have been on a "high" all day after riding it. Thanks for all the welcomes and hopefully soon I will be able to use everyones help and all the info that the site has to offer.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Diener could sell icecubes to eskimos. His fault I'm going in hock for that big bore!!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
Welcome Bro - we will be waiting for your first post telling us you are the owner of a V Rod now..:dance:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Go ahead and buy it. "Tis easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission"!!!:D

·
Registered
494 Posts
tnvrod said:
Go ahead and buy it. "Tis easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission"!!!:D
:them:

Hey, have her read some of these responses . . . she won't be able to resist actually TELLING you to get one!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts