Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will leave the names out (pm me if you like and ill share). I ordered a keyless system about 6 weeks ago. After 2 weeks i heard nothing about it so i emailed the guy 6 times with no return emails. So i call them over and over trying to get thru and leaving masseges but noone will call me back.
Finally 2 weeks ago i got thru and the guy tells me they had a molding issue and the part would be 6 weeks out but if i would like to upgrade it would ship out today and added 100 bucks to order. 2 weeks go by and a few more emails and no respone so today i keep calling untill i get thru. The lady says they just got the upgraded part in and it would ship today and be here friday or monday and i would get a shipping tracker today from her. No tracking number, i am wondering if they are selling the crap out of these and then just closing shop all the time putting people off?????
Frustrating, as a business owner myself if my managers treat someone this way i would get a shovel and some lie and deal with them. paul

·
Ride hard die hard
243 Posts
i will leave the names out (pm me if you like and ill share). I ordered a keyless system about 6 weeks ago. After 2 weeks i heard nothing about it so i emailed the guy 6 times with no return emails. So i call them over and over trying to get thru and leaving masseges but noone will call me back.
Finally 2 weeks ago i got thru and the guy tells me they had a molding issue and the part would be 6 weeks out but if i would like to upgrade it would ship out today and added 100 bucks to order. 2 weeks go by and a few more emails and no respone so today i keep calling untill i get thru. The lady says they just got the upgraded part in and it would ship today and be here friday or monday and i would get a shipping tracker today from her. No tracking number, i am wondering if they are selling the crap out of these and then just closing shop all the time putting people off?????
Frustrating, as a business owner myself if my managers treat someone this way i would get a shovel and some lie and deal with them. paul

So what did the 100 dollars and upgrade do for you? sounds like not much. It's ashame how some people do buisness. Should be like the old days when you bought something and you got ripped off you simply went in and held him at gunpoint! haha :chainsaw:

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
I've had an issue with someone practicing powder coating on here. Still yet to resolve the issue. Who is a real moderator/administrator on here? Voice your with a mod, complaint here, or in your sig like mine. Good luck. Jim

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had an issue with someone practicing powder coating on here. Still yet to resolve the issue. Who is a real moderator/administrator on here? Voice your with a mod, complaint here, or in your sig like mine. Good luck. Jim
they stated it would show up by friday (yesterday) if i dont see it by tuesday the exsperience will be showing up on here, 2 vette forums, cadillac forum. Cant believe how its went with them. paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts