Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police report: Terrell Owens attempted suicide

Terrell Owens broke a finger in the Sept. 17 game against the Redskins.

NEWS 8 EXCLUSIVE
According to a Dallas police report obtained by News 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night. The report says Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion states that she observed him putting two pills in his mouth. According to the police narrative, the woman said the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18 and—until Tuesday—Owens had taken only five pills. The police report said Owens was asked if he had taken the rest of the prescription; Owens said, "Yes." The Dallas Cowboys said they have no comment on the reports, nor do they have any news conference scheduled.

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brentley said:
He's got problems... That's for sure.

It doesn't suck *that* much to live in Dallas. (does it?) :)
Nope, just Deep Smellum where I think he resides.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I wonder which place is his... Deep Ellum is just starting to go through a revitalization process, and there are a few places down there that are pretty nice.

I was thinking about buying a warehouse and living in it, before I found my current place.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has an apartment there, somewhere. You're right, though. It's getting to be a nice area.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Two words: "Attention Whore"

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Guess he finally realized he was working for Jerry Jones. :eek:
Very strange man and sad.

·
VENI VIDI VICI
127 Posts
kinda funny how his publist tells how the pain medication combined with vitamins caused a reaction. get real . texas4x4 is right attention is all he wants.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
the attention this is getting is unfreakingreal......

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
T.O. has scheduled a news conference for 1430CT..... patiently awaiting

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Cheatin said:
Hope his luck is better next time he tries...
:stupid:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, from his mouth - there was no suicide attempt. He stated he was groggy after taking hydrocodone and some other supliment so when the 911 dispatch asked him if he attempted harm himself he incoherently said yes. He said he took 3 pills and his stomache was never pumped. He said he'll be ready to play against Tenn.

Having heard it first hand, I tend to believe him.

Typical media hype. :hmm:

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I didn't hear the interview, but that "just makes sense." The guy doesn't come across as suicidal. There are certainly signs that *usually* show before someone tries to off themself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts