Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 7579 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon boys (and girls!). I know there are a few of you willing to stand up for the great Volunteer State. I have seen a couple TN posts and would really like to see if we have members from across the state. And for the rest of y'all, we have some of the best V-rod'n roads in the world, right here in Tennessee!

:biker:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know how Rodney Dangerfield feels now, I've been rejected,dejected,objected, and it appears I'm solo and fuel injected in TN. DOG GONE, after 11 days I woulda thought somebody would show up. Looks like I'm the only rodder in our fair state. Guess I'll just keep blowing saddle bags off my buddies baggers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KB and vrodg, sorry I have been off line since last week. KB - well, yea I guess we can count family,but do they ride? Some folks in Middle and East TN will debate if Memphis is really even part of the state. Word is they have wanted to secede in the past and there's no popular argument to them not seceding! :laugh:
VrodG - I live near Nashville so I am approx 3 1/2 hours to Deals Gap (The Dragon). I try to make it over there at least once a year. I did see where some one suggested we all meet there for a Forum Rally. Great idea! But I must tell you there are MANY roads in TN and Western Carolinas that I enjoy just as much without the threat of locking pegs with a crotch rocket. Weekdays are the best at the Dragon.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
midtn, are you going to the TN State Rally in Chattanooga next week? It's going to be a party.

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Clarksville here...45 minutes from Nash-vegas. If anyone's nearby we have a little 1/8 mile track in town some ricer buddies dragged me to this weekend...you can race all you want after midnight on Fridays. :moped: Would be cool to see some other V-rods out there! Wasn't even planning on racing but after watching a few I couldn't resist. I'm really looking forward to smoking some 600's that weigh half as much... Just need the race tuner and a little more practice off the line. Other than that I like the long rides. Land between the Lakes is a regular trip and I'd be all over the place if I ever had more than a four day weekend. Gotta love a bike that handles touring and still holds its own on the track. :biker:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sevierville

I'm in Sevierville. For those that don't know it's where you have to sit in traffic so long right before you get to Pigeon Forge. I love riding through the mountains in the cool air at night.

Bobby Douglass

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Troy checkin in.... (VRodTroy)
I'm from Skullbone TN in Gibson County. I bought my '02 at C&S in Nashville. Saved 7k and got to come home and see all of my family.
Rubber side down brawther...... signed, missin home......

·
Ride Free, Alex!!!
1,422 Posts
Memphis area checkin' in...

I'm a newby...located in Germantown, TN....sleepy little 'burb just east of Memphis. Drop a note if your travels take you to West Tennessee...I'm always good for a round'r two... :cheers:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mo... Memphis

Bagman said:
C'mon boys (and girls!). I know there are a few of you willing to stand up for the great Volunteer State. I have seen a couple TN posts and would really like to see if we have members from across the state. And for the rest of y'all, we have some of the best V-rod'n roads in the world, right here in Tennessee!

:biker:
Bagman,

I found your thread on the registry. I live in Memphis, TN and ride an 04 vivid black v-rod. I am mostly a week-end warrior that rides to Bumpus HD on Whitten Road and often hang out at the Sidecar Bar and Grill next door. I have been to Daytona in 98 and Sturgis in 02. I hope to make the 05 KC trip this fall. When the new Bumpus HD annex opens in Collierville, TN, I will be putting more miles on the bike traveling the Nonconnah Parkway.

TBird

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Bagman,

I live north of Nashville on the edge of the Highland Rim. I love cruising all the great backroads that we have in TN, AL,& KY. Also commute into town for work when the weather is good. I know with all the dealers we have in a 50 mile radius that they have sold several V Rods but I don't run into many. We'll have to hook up sometime.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bagman, I live in Knoxville and have a cabin in Wears Valley, between Townsend and Pigeon Forge. I go to the cabin most weekends. I ride the Foothills Parkway, the Dragon and the Cherahalia Skyway two or three times a month.
If anyone is going to be in the area or lives near and wants to ride email me at:www. [email protected]
JEFF, 04 VROD

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey just got mine about a week ago.iam in hendersonville.I ve only been here in Tn for about eight months,So idont know any o back roads are poeple yet .But I would love to go on a week end trip.And it would be cool to see a nother v-rod.

1 - 20 of 7579 Posts