Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tennessee riders got together again for another meet and greet. We had a good turn out and met some new folks. Look forward to doing it again real soon ! We rode from Bumpus HD in murfreesboro to Starbucks in franklin then on to coolsprings HD .After a dirtbike stunt show we headed down town for lunch.

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
That 2nd avenue pic is freaking awesom. All pretty maids, in row. I'm getting goosebumps looking at it.

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Nice pics Smoke. Look at all them ladies all lined up.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Way to represent!!!
One of these days I'll get a chance to hook up with y'all.

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
That looks as good as those Harley Angel ladies down at Coolsprings. We sure know how to make an statement. :thumb:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great to meet more rockstars ...group gets larger each week and Saw may have recruited another rider at CS Harley. More pics and yes we were front row

Attachments

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
You forgot to mention how at CS HD they took down the tape to give us 1st class entrance and VIP seating. It's good to be a V-Rod Rockstar!!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
scottmcf said:
When I thought I had picked( been given) a new name.....here is pic of R. Patrick from term. 2
That is definately YOU Scott.....T2V

Now you need some anodized skins

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
While Carynn is off Ballroom Dancing me and both of the Harley chicks are here looking at all the pics and reading the post. Wow they look good naked.

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
:rofl: :rofl:

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Scott, you must be spying on me. Did you take those as they were comming in the house?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts