Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tennessee Group Bi-monthly Ride 7-7-07

The tennessee boys got together for another awsome day of rideing. Z-cat took us up north of nashville . I am sure he and others will chime in soon with more details and pics. We were just following the canadian .... :moped:

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
great meeting everyone today ...here are some more pics

Attachments

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Nice pics guys.
The pic of the F1 is right before we raced for pink slips.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw , I might have a extra bike I can loan you ........ Till you get another vrod

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
Damn it missed another good ride today. :banghead: Guess I'll have to take a vacation for the next ride. Nice pics rockstars!!

·
Ricky Love MooreHead
1,440 Posts
Cumberland Furnace Ride 7/7/07

Riders 004.jpg Riders 006.jpg Riders 007.jpg Riders 008.jpg Riders 009.jpg Riders 010.jpg Riders 012.jpg

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Furnace Loop Tour With Bikes On The Water!

Don't know why, but my pics didn't turn out great. Looks like they are too bright or something, but here they are anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The Man Looks Dangerous!

This character in the 1st picture could be a very dangerous man so keep your eyes open and beware-You've Been warned! Rumor has it that he :hidesbeh: is an illegal alien who is here to creat chaos. Supposedly he snuck across the border to be a country music star or at least that what he claims, but this character is up to NO GOOD and they say he is Deadly with a can of Krylon in his hand, DEADLY!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Well looks like I missed out on a great ride. Glad you boys and girls kept up the touring schedule while I was gone. Also glad to see you have recruited a few more faces.

I am back so I will see you at the next show!!

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i wish i had had a camer yesterday when we hit clarksville so everyone could have seen how longingly el rod was looking at the "adult" store.. LOL

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Racer "B" said:
Was our first ride-had a great time!!!! Will be going again.
:vrodforu: :vrod: :vrodforu: Glad you guys made it. We'll see you on the next ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts