Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Inked up Irishman
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so on my way to and from KC I noticed a couple things bike gets 33-31 mpg if I stay under eighty... Lots of decel pop when hot.... Half to hold at 2000 RPM just to keep the bitch running at 38* on start up...... and when the fans kick on when I am at a light the bike damm neear dies.... anyone got any ideas or take a look at my map and see where I got a hiccup???

Attachments

·
The Hawk
3,806 Posts
Your rear cylinder is way lean on decel at the 0% throttle setting. Go into the rear cylinder trim table and increase the percentages for the rear cylinder trim to hit somewhere in the 13 to 14 AFR range and your decel pop will dissapear. You can fine tune it by running it up to about 6000 rpm in second gear and then close the throttle completly and let it decel down to about 1500 rpm, then download that log file and see what the rear cylinder AFR looks like in that decel section. For the idle issue, try running an AFR of 13 in the idle cells and add some fuel to the Alpha-n table in the idle cells.

Mike

·
Inked up Irishman
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice thinking I was just gonna have to start playing and hope for the best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts