Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Russell
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VRODDRAGGON is in and the meet is at 10:30 am at the Temecula Starbucks at 29588 Rancho California Road. I will post more details after work.

Russell

·
Wet Blanket
3,044 Posts
radharley said:
VRODDRAGGON is in and the meet is at 10:30 am at the Temecula Starbucks at 29588 Rancho California Road. I will post more details after work.

Russell
I'm going back into my shell for this one. The bike was putting out an odd metal on metal whine in the turns on last weekend's ride. I also got a flat after the same ride. Whatever it was that punctured it came out, but I had to plug it to get to the dealership (yet to be done). Also Sunday is Christina's birthday.. She wanted to go for a ride but that isn't happening until I get the noise figured out.

Have fun, I KNOW you won't see the sights that we saw last weekend!:chair:

·
Russell
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RidePhat said:
I'm going back into my shell for this one. The bike was putting out an odd metal on metal whine in the turns on last weekend's ride. I also got a flat after the same ride. Whatever it was that punctured it came out, but I had to plug it to get to the dealership (yet to be done). Also Sunday is Christina's birthday.. She wanted to go for a ride but that isn't happening until I get the noise figured out.

Have fun, I KNOW you won't see the sights that we saw last weekend!:chair:
Hope it's nothing serious with your bike. You will be missed. I think your right about the "sights" but Phillip and I will do our best :angeldev:.

Russell

·
Russell
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. Details. We're taking Hwy 74 out of Hemet (after riding thru beautiful Temecula wine country) and cutting over at Hwy 371 to the Hideout off hwy79. Great ride terrific scenery. 105 miles from Starbucks to The Hideout. The Hideout address is 27413 Hwy 76, Santa Ysabel.

Russell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts